• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dayton to Niagara Falls

Deployed Humidor

Why do tobacco shops close so early?
When I get back to the States I'm going to pack up the family and head to Niagara Falls for a weekend. Driving from Dayton I can take the US route through Cleveland, Erie, Buffalo or I can take the Canadian route (401 & 403) through Detroit, London & St Catharines. The milage is roughly the same (+/- an hour) and I may end up just making a big loop of it; out one way and back the other. Has anyone traveled the Canadian route? Are there any interesting stops along the way?

Cheers,

Tony

Cleveland, Erie, Buffalo. From what I can remember it takes a LOOOOOOOONG time to go the Detroit route. Nothing super interesting along the way. If you map your way via 70 East and then up through Canton you could stop by the NFL Hall of Fame.

The one time I went into Canada at Detroit we didn't go any farther than Windsor. Usually make the trip to Toronto through Niagara. Beautiful part of New York along that route. Beautiful Wife and I have been talking about going to Niagara for a while now, should be a fun trip for your family.