• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC HERF 2009

It definitely was a good time. It was great meeting all of you and look forward to herfing with you all again. Thanks again to Cigar Palace!

What a great evening--this was my first "real" herf and it was definitely memorable. Many thanks to Cigar Palace for hosting us and providing some great deals (I can't wait to fire up one of the Casa Magna Torps) , Andy for organizing, Jon for the Anejo, and everyone else for the great company. We need to do this again so I can torch that A.

Edit: I also learned tonight how badly I need a travel humidor.

Good conversation with great people!

I had an amzing time. Definitely need to do this again soon. I may go back and buy the rest of the Padron 80ths....especially for that insane price!!!!!

jkimo5, sorry you were not able to attend. Hope you can make it to the next one.

Andrew

Hey guys thanks for the invite to this.. had a great time and look forward to some more in the future!

It was a great herf, nice meeting eveyone. Hey and I finally made my first post on Cigarpass! Cabaiguan Juan & FunkyCold5 have finally persuaded me to use cigarpass (after a few years, I have been on Cigarsmokers.com for a while).

Hope to see you all again, and I'll post an intro tommrow sometime after work.

PS: Don't trust GPS. It tried to have me take a turn in DC down a Do Not Enter to a non-existant 295 ramp on my way home.

It was a great herf, nice meeting eveyone. Hey and I finally made my first post on Cigarpass! Cabaiguan Juan & FunkyCold5 have finally persuaded me to use cigarpass (after a few years, I have been on Cigarsmokers.com for a while).

Hope to see you all again, and I'll post an intro tommrow sometime after work.

PS: Don't trust GPS. It tried to have me take a turn in DC down a Do Not Enter to a non-existant 295 ramp on my way home.

Haha, Well thats good. Welcome, I enjoyed your company. We will do it again.

David

A great night. It was a lot of fun and great meeting everybody. Especially the new members.

Here are a few pix.
herf091.jpg

herf093.jpg

An incredible evening. I thank all of you for being there. Sawsan said that we are welcome anytime to do it again.
Cigar Specials for the night were -
CAO 65th Anniversary - Cost
CAO Extreme - Cost
and the deal of the day

Padron 80th Anniversary Natural and Maduro $20
herf092.jpg

Andy, I'm disappointed you did not post any of that San Cristobal Monumento ash I had!

I was pretty proud of that ash.........until it went all over my shirt.

A great night. It was a lot of fun and great meeting everybody. Especially the new members.

Here are a few pix.
herf091.jpg

herf093.jpg

An incredible evening. I thank all of you for being there. Sawsan said that we are welcome anytime to do it again.
CAO Extreme - Cost
and the deal of the day

herf092.jpg

wow! $20 is a great deal. Looks like a good time.

Now who is who in the pictures? :) I know Jon and Andrew....who are the rest

Andy, I'm disappointed you did not post any of that San Cristobal Monumento ash I had!

I was pretty proud of that ash.........until it went all over my shirt.

Hey ego man. Look again a little closer. There are two of the cigar you ash.

Here are a few pix.
herf091.jpg

herf093.jpg

CAO Extreme - Cost
and the deal of the day

herf092.jpg

wow! $20 is a great deal. Looks like a good time.

Now who is who in the pictures? :) I know Jon and Andrew....who are the rest

That may become the next contest. Match the name to the picture the pictures for a 5er.

Looked like a good time.

Is it me or did I see an underage kid in there? :laugh: :sign:

Is it me or did I see an underage kid in there? :laugh: :sign:

I haven't the slightest clue who you could be talking about :whistling:

By the way, that is your ~mk~ I was smoking--very tasty stick. Thanks again.

Hey guys thanks for the invite had a great time! Can't wait to do it agian.......