• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dean's welcome back Herf!

Actually Top I did Jeff gave me more smarties that I need/wanted so I figured why not share the love. And you say I never give you anything enjoy. :laugh:

Jeff thanks for helping me give Top his cut of the smarties. :whistling:

Gary thanks for the fantastic smoke and tips on Italy, I told the wife and she can’t wait.

Paul, Denise, Brandon, Dustin, Jay, Jeff, Sellers, Mike and Julie thanks for the fun, food, and the relaxing time smoking and joking.

L/W
Chappy

I had a great time fellas. Dean great to have you back in town. Looking forward to the next herf already! Chappy, Sellers, was a pleasure meeting both of you, an look forward to you two making it up again.
B

Welcome back Dean, sorry I wasn't there.

Maybe I'll make the retirement herf :)

Yep! Good time was had by all.

Jeff, Thanks for the pics. As usual, those were great.

Thanks too to Bigjake for the great smoke. It was a very fitting selection for the day.

Nice to finally meet Chappy and Sellers.

Special thanks to the Baghdad Cigar Club. You guys are worth it all.

G-

Looks you all had a great time, thanks for posting the pics Jeff...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Ditto on the pictures, Jeff. It's always nice to put faces with names.

Welcome back Dean, sounds like you guys had a great time!

Great pics guys, sucks I missed it. Work had me by the balls all week... sucked.

Definetly missed you Wyatt, Jake and Niko there is always next time!

Pugman I am at Harker Heights, TX and get together with friends at Tobacco Road. It is worth the 2-1/2 hour drive for me!
thumbs-up.gif