• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dearest newbies...

Well, I tried to give you all what you wanted. I backed off, manned up, accepted responsibility and apologised. It wasn't good enough. You all wanted to give in to the human propensity for punishing others. You wanted blood. I won't give it to you. Those who have threatened me can pm me for my addy and come here to try to get it themselves if they have the balls. Watch the news. Either they get me and my family or I get them. Which will it be. Makes life interesting don't it?

Well, I tried to give you all what you wanted. I backed off, manned up, accepted responsibility and apologised. It wasn't good enough. You all wanted to give in to the human propensity for punishing others. You wanted blood. I won't give it to you. Those who have threatened me can pm me for my addy and come here to try to get it themselves if they have the balls. Watch the news. Either they get me and my family or I get them. Which will it be. Makes life interesting don't it?

Again, please pm Rod or post here, those threats.

BTW, I was not the one to start the "bring it" stuff. It was another member that said that. But you (the mob) aren't concerned with facts or truth or acuracy. Flame away! I'm havin' a ball reading this. I'm laughing at all of you! LOL!!! A bunch of sheep being led by anyone that can spout the most interesing crap. LOL!!!
This is rich. I can't count the times we've gotten a huge blowhard on this board who posts something that is so objectionable that numerous members feel the need to correct him. Then, said blowhard, blames the "mob mentality" for the fact that he is being universally condemned rather than accepting responsibility for the loathsome statements he has made. oby thinks that everything that is said is an attack on him for no reason. I have to wonder where they ran him off from.

oby, you're not the victim. You are the perpetrator. You're saying you've been put upon unfairly. This shows a lack of honor and integrity; you don't belong here.

NA

By the way, an apology that goes on to defend the action you apologize for is not an apology, it's an excuse.
Go away little fella before someone steps on you.

No one threatened him.

oBANion has been banned.

No one threatened him.

oBANion has been banned.

Sweet, this thing derailed long ago. I feel mildly responsible for having started the thread to begin with. Didn't realize the whole addy in the profile thing would be a sensitive subject for some.

No one threatened him.

oBANion has been banned.

Sweet, this thing derailed long ago. I feel mildly responsible for having started the thread to begin with. Didn't realize the whole addy in the profile thing would be a sensitive subject for some.

You are responsible...now send a package to the next 5 people that post! :rolleyes:

:D

Well, that's a shame. I offer my apologies to everyone. I should have stayed out and kept my opinion to myself. Not professional at all to jump in.

Trey

For a minute, I thought someone actually did PM and threaten him. Those were pretty incendiary remarks especially to active servicemen

Well, that's a shame. I offer my apologies to everyone. I should have stayed out and kept my opinion to myself. Not professional at all to jump in.

Trey

You send packages to the next 10! :angry:

:laugh:

Wow, I posted a response in the first day or two and never looked back. Just spent a couple reading through and to reiterate... Wow!

Is it too late to pm a threat to him? Even though he's been banned?

Can banned members still log in and read pm's or the board?

Darn, I was all ready to get my big e-penis out and knock him around a bit with it...

I would have even posted pics too for those interested in that kind of thing.

:sign:

Trey, no need to send me any sand, I have plenty.

Aw, come on, I thought the popcorn emoticon was clever. You guys didn't like him? :( Well, should you ever want to download any smileys, or just link directly to any, feel free to take them from here: http://armynabtreanid.com/forums/index.php...moticons&s=

EDIT TO ADD: Just noticed, this is the only cigar smoking gif there:
087.gif
Lot's of other activities. May need to change that!

Trey, no need to send me any sand, I have plenty.

Aw, come on, I thought the popcorn emoticon was clever. You guys didn't like him? :( Well, should you ever want to download any smileys, or just link directly to any, feel free to take them from here: http://armynabtreanid.com/forums/index.php...moticons&s=

EDIT TO ADD: Just noticed, this is the only cigar smoking gif there:
087.gif
Lot's of other activities. May need to change that!

It's just the fact that it adds no value to the topic..