• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Death By 100 Cuts! KABOOM!

Sorry "themoneycollector" but I think that Death by 100 cuts requires something more unique than the standard mushroom cloud.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9668]

A LEGO samurai?! This is CP...........

onechanbara-vortex2.jpg

There, fixt it for ya!

4cbin3 I thought the Lego Samurai would inspire some great ideas...Looks like it worked.

I'm sure he's just buried in rubble right now. We'll hear from him soon enough.... :whistling:

He's probably digging through the rubble looking for survivors.
Hope his better half is ok.

ETA
Fat finger fix

or he's being investigated by the FBI for receiving a mysteriously large volume of small packages... :whistling:

He is going to have to do some serious USPS ass kissing to make up for the destruction all those packages caused...

Ok, now that I have climbed out of all of the rubble, you have certainly done some real destruction!

I was not expecting this! By the looks of this thread, I don't think it's over yet... ???

You guys have really taken this whole war thing to the next level. :D

I posted a thread here: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=72005

Will keep it updated with pictures of the destruction. I thought we had certain rules of engagement. Carpet bombing should not be allowed!

Thanks a lot guys, I truly appreciate your generosity. I'll sort through everything tonight, and post more pictures in the other thread. You guys have really outdone yourselves!

Thank you again...