• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

December Blizzard of 08'

Melly has to be sweet since she puts up with all of our crap and hasn't killed too many of us yet. :laugh:

It's cause I love you all Ray...I can't go anywhere else and get this abuse....i really do love it here and you all are the reason I stick around :)

I got hit yesterday, details to follow.

Melly is the sweetest, you guys wouldn't know this if they hit you with a two by four!

I didn't know if I could quote 2 people from 2 different posts...so I am posting again...Tony makes me blush...and he knows he does...thanks Sir :)

:love:

Melly has to be sweet since she puts up with all of our crap and hasn't killed too many of us yet. :laugh:

It's cause I love you all Ray...I can't go anywhere else and get this abuse....i really do love it here and you all are the reason I stick around :)

I got hit yesterday, details to follow.

Melly is the sweetest, you guys wouldn't know this if they hit you with a two by four!

I didn't know if I could quote 2 people from 2 different posts...so I am posting again...Tony makes me blush...and he knows he does...thanks Sir :)

:love:

Hey, well what do you know. She let her guard down.. Well for them, not us.. Understandable.. :thumbs:

:whistling:

These aren't the quotes you're looking for.

He can go about his business.

Move along.

;)

Good GOD! Robbie (miamipadronsmoker) just blasted me so hard that I had to come to NJ just to thaw out. Tucson is a longer a desert oasis, it is now a frozen wasteland. What an incredible selection...one of my all time favorites and a few I'm just dying to try. Here I was keeping my head low and you drag me into this. Can't I be just Sweden?

Thank you sir. Be ready to get blindsided one day. :sign:

Holiday Reflection:

I wanted to say THANKS to all the guys who helped coordinate this Blizzard. You guys all did a great job. I have to say its pretty unique now a days to get 39 guys together, mostly complete strangers from all over the world to do something like this.. I don't think you could find this anywhere else. I hope to to see you all around CP in the future.

To the guys who got hit, we say Thank You for making this place what it is. I think we have all found a home away from home, and a great one that is. For those who have incoming.... Heads up.. Unfortunatly we could only get so many of you guys, but we say thanks to the community as a whole. A big thanks to ROD for not being a sellout especially with the economy the way it is.. :thumbs: ..

With the Holidays coming I hope everyone stays safe, and healthy, that goes for your families also.. For those who lost their jobs I wish you the best for the new year. I want to give Greg my best wishes, we all hope your daughter gets better soon. We lost a important member of the CP family this year, I know a lot of you won't forget the impact Infinity has made on you. Hopefully he's watching down on us, smoking something nice.. RIP.

So for 2009, let the Herfs be plentiful, let our humidors over flow, and may CP continue to bring out the best in everyone.

I look forward to meeting so many of you at "Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009".. :D

Now you can all get back to watching your asses.. :angry:

Looks like the Blizzard of 2008 has arrived to the Western Shores of Lake Michigan, thanks Brian, nice selection of sticks. The way i know weather is it always goes West to East. :thumbs: :D :whistling:

Good target! Nicely done. :thumbs:

Good GOD! Robbie (miamipadronsmoker) just blasted me so hard that I had to come to NJ just to thaw out. Tucson is a longer a desert oasis, it is now a frozen wasteland. What an incredible selection...one of my all time favorites and a few I'm just dying to try. Here I was keeping my head low and you drag me into this. Can't I be just Sweden?

Thank you sir. Be ready to get blindsided one day. :sign:

The pleasure is all mine Sam! Enjoy!

Looks like the Blizzard of 2008 has arrived to the Western Shores of Lake Michigan, thanks Brian, nice selection of sticks. The way i know weather is it always goes West to East. :thumbs: :D :whistling:

Glad I could be apart of this!!! Happy Holidays all!!!

So was this the hardest hit by Newbs or what?!?!?!?

Okay here is the intel John and Josh, were the culprits.

All I can say is way too much.

Holiday Reflection:

I wanted to say THANKS to all the guys who helped coordinate this Blizzard. You guys all did a great job. I have to say its pretty unique now a days to get 39 guys together, mostly complete strangers from all over the world to do something like this.. I don't think you could find this anywhere else. I hope to to see you all around CP in the future.

To the guys who got hit, we say Thank You for making this place what it is. I think we have all found a home away from home, and a great one that is. For those who have incoming.... Heads up.. Unfortunatly we could only get so many of you guys, but we say thanks to the community as a whole. A big thanks to ROD for not being a sellout especially with the economy the way it is.. :thumbs: ..

With the Holidays coming I hope everyone stays safe, and healthy, that goes for your families also.. For those who lost their jobs I wish you the best for the new year. I want to give Greg my best wishes, we all hope your daughter gets better soon. We lost a important member of the CP family this year, I know a lot of you won't forget the impact Infinity has made on you. Hopefully he's watching down on us, smoking something nice.. RIP.

So for 2009, let the Herfs be plentiful, let our humidors over flow, and may CP continue to bring out the best in everyone.

I look forward to meeting so many of you at "Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009".. :D

Now you can all get back to watching your asses.. :angry:

X2