• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decent around town humidor?

neophyte

Anyone ever try out one of these for toting around town?

Travel Humidor

I need something small (10-20 sticks)and decent looking for gettting sticks from home to work and then out for a few drinks. I don't imagine anything ever staying in it for more than a week.

I did a search and looked at the otters, but I'm usually in a suit and doing business so I want something a bit more dressy. I need something to catch my clients' eyes when I pull it out and offer them all Cohiba. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

I can't comment on that particular version, but i have its bigger brother:

http://www.thecigarstore.com/product.php?p=63

It is very well put together, mines been dropped, had luggage pilled on top of it, etc. :angry: and only has a few scratches. :) It kept the humidity consistent with a tube of beads for the two weeks I was traveling. :thumbs:

So I would assume the other one should be very similar in quality.

Got one of those free with a box purchase from here. A couple months ago.
It is a decent travel humidor, just about the right size I think. I use Heartfelt beads in a small tube for humidification. Works fine for me. Oh, and the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroons are a great smoke! IMO.

The cigar caddy from Mark at cigarmony.com is, IMO,the best traveling humidor. It looks good, functions well and will no doubt be a great talking point.

I have the 5 count and the 24 count. I am currently at Lake Powell and load up my 5 count each morning to take out on the boat for the day.
The 5 count requires no humidification for a day's outing. The sticks retain their RH out of my humi due to the airtight seal. The 24 count has a Humidi-Puck. Together with the wonderful seal, very little maintenance is required.

Great traveling humi's - thanks Mark!

Brian

Yeah, my 32 caddy is my "in the hole" humi with a puck. I use the 5ct as my "on deck" holder that comes to work. I humidify it with a Humidipak hidden under the bottom foam, works great.

But I have zero experience with the humi you're asking about, so I'm pretty useless I guess, lol.