• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decent deal on "Joya de Nicaragua"

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
Just an FYI - for all you JDN fans, today's deal on CI's Cigar Joe. The Joya de Nicaragua Antaño 1970 Consul, (4.5" x 52) 10 Cigars for $19.99 shipped free.

Created in Nicaragua's first premium cigar factory in 1964, Joya de Nicaragua hit the cigar scene like a bat outta hell, becoming one of the top-selling and most popular cigars in the world. Unfortunately, this all came to an end after decades of war and Communist rule in Nicaragua. Fortunately, it's back, and the Antaño 1970 celebrates the bold, intoxicating flavors Joya de Nicaragua was known for many years ago. Enjoy this 91-rated muscle cigar, which combines a dark Nicaraguan wrapper with aged Nicaraguan ligero tobaccos.

That is a fantastic price on a very enjoyable cigar. Thanks for pointing it out.

Oh I'm so on that...

Thanks for the head's up Tim! :thumbs:

CI's had some nice deals lately. I'm in for this one...I love these guys.

Must....resist....

Damn, so much for self control. :blush:

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:

Of course I come home from work and see the damn good deal... SOLD OUT!!! :angry:

Great smokes!!!

Glad a few folks managed to get in on the deal. :thumbs: Surprisingly my order arrived today via UPS, they look great and are resting nicely in the humidor.

Haha, mine came with my $9.99 bag of Gurkha coffee. Sweet deals on both.

Dang I missed it. :angry: . Jhawk sent me a Joya de Nic in my newbie trade. I loved it so I ordered some from Holts.