• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Desktop w/ integrated picture-frame?

cuppajack

I'm looking to get my dad a small (25-50 count) desktop humidor for Fathers day/60th bday.

This is part of a larger "Thanks dad for making me the man I am today" gift and will be stocked w/ his and my favorite smokes (though he only rarely smokes cigars.)

I thought that a picture-frame in the lid of the 'dor would be a great idea as I've got a library of touching father-son pics I would use.

Has anyone seen something like this?

I'm looking to get my dad a small (25-50 count) desktop humidor for Fathers day/60th bday.

This is part of a larger "Thanks dad for making me the man I am today" gift and will be stocked w/ his and my favorite smokes (though he only rarely smokes cigars.)

I thought that a picture-frame in the lid of the 'dor would be a great idea as I've got a library of touching father-son pics I would use.

Has anyone seen something like this?

Just get a glass top and some tape! :whistling:

I don't suppose it would be too difficult to just make a frame on top. Maybe just buy a frame, break it apart and wood glue it on on there. Sand down one side to allow pictures to slide in and out? Just a thought. Your dad would probably find it even more touching if you put some of your own craftsmanship into the humidor. :thumbs:

Another alternative would be to make copies of the pictures you want to use and glue them to the top of a standard wood-toped humidor. Then apply a spray-on sealer. I did this with cigar bands and I think it turned out pretty well:

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg