• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown #1

TonyDogs

Banned
Diamond Crown #1
Connecticut Fermented Wrapper
Size 8.5" x 54 ring

I picked up some of these because I had never tried Diamond Crown before.

Pre-light aroma- nice
Construction- perfect
Burn- perfect
Flavor-This one of those consistent mellow smokes. It complex with a butter and nutty flavor. I would consider the flavor almost light.
Ash-very tight

I would describe this smoke as very pleasant. It was a nice long smoke that I would consider to be premium. The only problem I had was its to light or soft of a smoke for me. I know these are high priced smokes. I paid $10 a stick on cibid for them. If you enjoy a mellow smoke I would recommend it.

These are very good. One of my favorites. $10 is not a bad price for them. My local shop has them for $11.50.

Checked out the Scumbag and Bad Traders page lately TonyDogs? :thumbs: You might find it interesting.

DCMs are hyped and over priced IMHO. I have had few #5s and a #1; Nothing special. It should be $5.00 ciagr.

GKR.

I'm a little strange but most times I'd rather have a DCM then an Opus. ;) Hard to beat a Diamond Crown #1 for a long poker game.

Great King Rat said:
DCMs are hyped and over priced IMHO. I have had few #5s and a #1; Nothing special. It should be $5.00 ciagr.

GKR.
[snapback]232185[/snapback]​