• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown Holiday Sampler

CigarAl

I received an email from a vendor about this and after doing a little more seraching, I found the following on top25cigar.com

J.C. Newman adds the Maximus Double Belicoso #10 to the infamous Diamond Crown line. A dark rich Ecuadorian grown wrapper in a new super belicoso size adds a unique flavor to the taste of these full bodied cigars. Two cigars show up in the Cuesta-Rey family. A 5 ½ x 48 Centro Fino Cortez comes in a glass tube, while the 6 ½ x 55 Centro Fino #55 shows up as the largest ring gauge cigar in the Cuestra-Rey line. Get ready for what will be one of the hottest sellers this holiday season, The Limited Edition Diamond Crown Holiday Selection will include 3 new Diamond Crown cigars in the super belicoso size. Included will be a Diamond Crown Maximus Double Belicoso #10, a Diamond Crown Cameroon Select Double Robusto, and a Diamond Crown Classi Double Belicoso. The latter two of the three cigars will only be available in the gift set.

I found similar info on other site but nothing specific.

Anyone have any info or this?

Anyone know what the Diamond Crown Cameroon Select Double Robusto is??????

Moki????

I picked one of these up at lunch today. It looks very nice and the three stogie travel humidor is pretty pimp as well. Basically you pay for the sticks and the humi is free... Think I paid 65 after taxes but went to my B&M so I'm not worried about a little increase... Anejos start shipping to retailers Monday..... Can't wait.... :D