• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown

Tuxindy

You Looking At Me!?
Reaction score
I recently aquired a Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4, I'm soliciting pre-opinions of this cigar. What are your thoughts? :)

I like them and so do a number of others here. Just do a search for them and you can read all about them.

bfreebern said:
Just smoke it you pre-opinion sissy.

:sign:
[snapback]179727[/snapback]​

As long as Bfreebern hasn't put any of his cigar loads in it, it should smoke just fine...

Actually, one of my favs - IMHO, better than the Opups X...

ya' know every time I see Swissy I keep thinking Buffy and Jody are gonna show up soon. ??? ;)

bfreebern said:
Haha, I left the W out of sissy.
[snapback]179737[/snapback]​

opusxfiles said:
I really like these...and I'm pretty sure they are Kyacking Boys favorites.
[snapback]179853[/snapback]​

He's right on the money about that!

LC-Smoker said:
Nice cigars. I have smoked the robusto and loved it. Waiting to find time for the Double Corona!
[snapback]179728[/snapback]​

Any time is a good time.

The Diamond Crown Maximus line, or aka DCM, is super smooth and full of flavor. It isn't spicy like opus, but IMHO will pack about the same bang. The Toro #4 is one of my fav's of the line because it makes you want another one! Try it when you are relaxed and got a hour to kill "making love" to a bad @$$ cigar. Also, if you, or anyone sees or has a Torpedo DCM, PM ME! That is the only one I've not tried...

[/quote]

Any time is a good time.

The Diamond Crown Maximus line, or aka DCM, is super smooth and full of flavor. It isn't spicy like opus, but IMHO will pack about the same bang. The Toro #4 is one of my fav's of the line because it makes you want another one! Try it when you are relaxed and got a hour to kill "making love" to a bad @$$ cigar. Also, if you, or anyone sees or has a Torpedo DCM, PM ME! That is the only one I've not tried...
[snapback]179871[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'll keep an eye out, Thanks to everyone with comments, I know what to expect and I'm looking forward to it.

T :cool:

I smoked one for the first time this weekend. Very nice cigar.
Smooth with lots of flavor. I had smoked a JdN earlier in the day so The strenth was hard to place . It seemed to be a medium strenth -full bodied smoke.
I will have to try one again by itself..

Bill

I think they are great. I put them in the top 5 cigars available on the US market. I've smoked the DCM robusto, toro, double corona, and torpedo. All have been great. Lumberg recently gifted me a churchill, so I'll get to try that one soon as well.

These are pretty good cigars. A little pricey though. I favor Añejos over these (that is if you can find them :0 ) especially since the prices of DC Maximus aren't too far off from Añejos.

CC welcome back :thumbs:
good to see you around again
I was starting to think you got a job or something :D

Bill