• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did I miss a couple birthdays?

I didn’t want to step on @cabaiguan juan ’s toes, since he always takes care of this. However, I don’t see these anywhere. So, Happy Birthday to @BlindedByScience & @wrussell46 !

View attachment 76397
I can't speak for Jon, but wtf, I will. He's a bona fide nurse now working those crazy ass hours so I bet his toes are just fine. I'm sure he appreciates you posting these. Happy birthday gentlemen! And speaking for me, anytime I post a birthday wish with an image, it is from a photograph that I took. If anyone is ever curious about one of the images, I'd be happy to share the experience surrounding it.

HBDFisherman.png

Between Chad and Jon, we got pretty damn lucky to have those 2 take care of bdays and holidays around this joint. Thank you fellas! 🏆

For all the bday posts I've missed, my deepest apologies and I won't bump up every one again, so a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the ones who got away from me!! 👍🥳🎂🍨🍻🤘🥃🎆🎈🎊👏🎁🎉👑🎸🥁🆒💯🙌🕺🍾🥂

😁