• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did this Newb get punk'd?

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Hey guys. Needing some answers and need to bring a situation to light. I've decided to post this after a few days of talking with a well respected member of the forum.

Almost a month ago, I won a contest hosted by a member here:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=60039&st=0&p=901149&#entry901149

All was well and through PM's, Sean told me he would ship on "Monday" - That was Sep. 12th when he said that. I sent him a PM the 15th asking how his weekend was and seeing if there was confirmation for the package. I've since then received no replies (Sean hasn't logged in since the 14th). The package isn't a big deal but I'm personally in the habit if going out of my way to communicate shipments particularly when there is a delay for whatever reason. I had kind of questioned if I had been dumped on cause I'm a new guy and if that was the case, I didn't feel it was right. I completely understand that things come up in peoples lives and whatever else but through talking to this respected member, he led me to going ahead and posting a new thread for discussion / resolution.

In no way is this an attack toward Sean. I give him the benefit of the doubt in that something has come up and sidetracked his intentions. I'd just like to have good lines of communication in all my endeavors.

Thanks for looking and for comments / suggestions / assistance.

Ben

I'll see if I can't get hold of him to see if all is okay. I don't think Sean would purposefully leave you hangin', thinking something must've happened. If it comes down to it, I'll send a nice package, no worries man!

No worries Greg, and the package isn't necessary. Like I said I'll definitely give him the benefit of the doubt in that something has sidetracked his intentions. I appreciate the help sir!

Hey fellas, I just talked to Seanyboy on the phone, and he got sidetracked. He'll be in contact with you shortly Ben. He knew what I was talking about as soon as I mentioned it, so you'll be taken care of Ben. :thumbs:

Thanks so much Jon. I hope all is well with Sean. Don't want anyone to get the wrong impression (it's easy to do on the net).

:thumbs:

A man is only as good as his word. This needs to be taken care of sooner rather than later. Keep us up to date on the results.

Heard from Sean a little earlier, he should be responding with a DC# today.

All,

I'm terribly embarrassed to have forgotten this, and I have a DC which will be dropped at the post office tonight. I offer my apologies without reservation or excuse.

0550 3699 3000 0595 1863

Ben, you were absolutely right to make this public when I failed to ship as I had promised, and I bear no ill will toward you for doing so. I will be making this right immediately and hope you will be satisfied with the sticks I ship.

-- Sean

All,

I'm terribly embarrassed to have forgotten this, and I have a DC which will be dropped at the post office tonight. I offer my apologies without reservation or excuse.

0550 3699 3000 0595 1863

Ben, you were absolutely right to make this public when I failed to ship as I had promised, and I bear no ill will toward you for doing so. I will be making this right immediately and hope you will be satisfied with the sticks I ship.

-- Sean

Not a big deal Sean! I completely understand that people are busy and it's easy to have things slip your mind. I thank you in understanding that my intentions were not meant to be negative in bringing this to the public.

Es todos bien!

Ben

Great way to handle things, fellas! :thumbs:

To follow up, the package was left with the USPS late on Oct 6th. I checked the Track and Confirm at USPS, and they don't have a record of the DC even though I obtained it through their website and I'm clicking the link from my USPS transaction history. Rest assured, the package IS in the mail.

There have been some issues with USPS track and confirm lately. For what it's worth.

Dang.. I just got the same message Sean... I'll probably see the package tomorrow..

Thank you for the update!!

Edit:
It seems like the DC's generated in Click-n-Ship are slower to show up in the tracking page. The DC's obtained at the PO are instantly shown as "accepted" until they move to a new location.

This is a new problem imbdo. I had 2 packages I sent last week never show up for online tracking, both were posted via click n ship. Stupid USPS :(

Dang.. I just got the same message Sean... I'll probably see the package tomorrow..

Thank you for the update!!

Edit:
It seems like the DC's generated in Click-n-Ship are slower to show up in the tracking page. The DC's obtained at the PO are instantly shown as "accepted" until they move to a new location.

hehehe... Maybe I can get a stick or two from that package... =)
hopefully that one would not have a glass tube and not be over humidified LOL

=)

JK...

I've done told you it's coming, you just don't know when.... Wait and see.....

:whistling: