• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did you guys see this? (cubans sold in rochester)

jjsmoke said:
thejollyco said:
jjsmoke said:
Hey Nian, I got an email from 2guyssmokeshop. They are in Salem,NH and they are having "Cuban Rollers" in the shop for the next few days where you can pick up a few of these babies for yourself. No mail orders taken. If you would like I will forward you the email they sent me, as I didn't see anything mentioned on the site. Here's the site for you anyway http://www.2guyssmokeshop.com. Hope this helps you out Brother...........JJ
[snapback]220530[/snapback]​

... moo? i'm confused.
[snapback]220598[/snapback]​
Sorry if I confused you. I checked your profile before I posted. Did not mean any harm. Just wanted to help.
[snapback]220608[/snapback]​

heh, my post was sort of a sarcastic remark on how a cigar store tries to push up revenue by selling "cubans". I'm not really interested in buying the cigars. Thanks tho.

Pinars are a rip off created by a guy named Paul Magier. He allegedly found tobacco in a warehouse in NJ that was 40 years old. He was proven to be a complete scam artist back in 1998. He is still at it.

The Master said:
Pinars are a rip off created by a guy named Paul Magier. He allegedly found tobacco in a warehouse in NJ that was 40 years old. He was proven to be a complete scam artist back in 1998. He is still at it.
[snapback]220864[/snapback]​

now that would be an interesting article to look at if you could pull it up.

i'd try to print out fliers and post it at stupid tobacco shops pulling off these stunts.

I heard this same commercial just yesterday. I did not know pinar was still making this claim, seems like tis has been going on forever. It's been a while since I was in Dewey Ave.,but if I remember correctly half of the store sold cigars and the other half was a head shop and that was the busier of the two sides.