• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did You Smoke a Cigar on Thanksgiving?

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Happy Next Morning after our Food Comas!

Did you guys have a chance to smoke a cigar yesterday, if so...what did you smoke?

I found some custom rolled cigar with no markings or bands of any sorts that I've had for years in my top drawer of my humidor...lit that baby up and it was fantastic! I wish I knew what it was.  :laugh:

Our thanksgiving got cancelled but I made up for it with a FFOX Reserva d Chateau, a R&J Churchill and a Don Pepin Garcia Generoso. All with plenty of age on them.

I had a Macanudo Portofino. Really enjoyed it. I think I am a fan of the Macanudo line. I have had two so far and thoroughly have enjoyed both. Definitely would have this one again, but I would get a larger ring gauge. 

Bolivar Gold Medal with LCDH band, great strong smoke, earth, coffe, tobacco, some sweetness toward the final third like burnt sugar.

C

Its a tradition for us every thanksgiving after dessert and coffee my dad, uncle, cousins and me head outside no matter what the temperature and share cigars and drinks together.

We all bring a handful and each of us takes one from the others stash.  This year I enjoyed an Aging Room.  Not sure of the size but it seemed to be around a toro.  Very enjoyable smoke.  Mellow and smooth, really nice creamy notes and earthy flavors.  Toward the end the flavors deepened a little and it had some really nice body to it.

I'd grab a few more of these to have around for sure.

Only had time for a Boli PC, but it was a great one! In the back yard with a RASS now. Rare to have a 2 cigar weekend these days.

Padron maduro ~ 3000 and a JO Cazadore while watching Deliverance.

I had a La Palina Kill Bill 2 while I was deep frying our turkey.  Then after dinner I enjoyed a Nica Rustica with a glass of scotch.

I enjoyed a CRA limited Edition Diamond Crown............excellent!