• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Digital Hygro Deals

modo22

Anyone out there know of any deals on digital hygro's? One of mine just took a crap and new batteries won't work :angry: . Hoping to find a two for one or just a good price on one.

Wasn't sure if anyone saw on their favorite site or B&M any good deals and would be willing to help?

Let me know,
Thanks!

I saw one or two remote units on e-bay, I can't recall the exact unit I was looking at though. It was around $30. Heartfelt Industries and the Cigar Swag store usually have digital hygrometers.

i picked up mine at WalMart. But watch out the reviews are mixed. The one I got reads true, but I have read many of them do not....I just got lucky I guess.

IMO, digital hygrometers that can be recalibrated are the way to go. Heartfelt Industries sells one and there's also the one from Xikar. BTW, the Boveda Calibration Kit comes with a tiny 75% Boveda Pack, while the full sized 75% Boveda pack sells for a dollar less (without the reclosable plastic bag).

http://www.cigarswag.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=36&product_id=50

There were two HygroSets on the Monster site 'Mash-Up' just
last evening. Both round and rectangular versions were available.
$17, shipped, IIRC.

Check out the 'Closeout' section at Holts, too. They sometimes
have a deal on hygros.

Chemyst :cool:

Walmart sells a simple non-adjustable one for like $6-$7. I'm sure it's not going to be spot on, but you can always salt-test or calibrate it one of the many ways mentioned here. Its cheap, and chances are you've got a walmart close by ;)