• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Discovered new language

We'll have to ban the wise ass who ever propose this...

#istheweekendhereyet?

#ithinkwkotistartedthiscrap!

I never realized how hard it was to type 6 words without spaces.

#letsbanhisass!

#lookslikefreakkinchrismasaroundhere

#laughoutloud

#whyisthisthreadstillgoingon?

#wtf

#happyfridayeveryone!

#wishitwaswarmhere

#reallywhostartedthiscrap

#banhammer

#waitwhat

#tim

I'll fail them when they get to Organic Chemistry. Then use my old professor's argument when they complain they can't get into med. school failing chemistry. Which was, "Good, we don't need doctors like you."

#tbh
#thiswentoverbetterthanithough
#thatisall
#carryon

I don't have an account but twitter mostly looks like people talking to themselves. Also, what exactly do hashtags do?

I'm 28, have a highly technical job in a tech industry and have no idea how twitter works. It's a little embarrassing to admit my cluelessness.

Josh said:
I don't have an account but twitter mostly looks like people talking to themselves. Also, what exactly do hashtags do?

I'm 28, have a highly technical job in a tech industry and have no idea how twitter works. It's a little embarrassing to admit my cluelessness.

Thank you! At 52 I now feel much better about myself. I don't fug with myspace facebook either. I can't wait to see what's next for me to ignore.

Josh said:
Your cluelessness has never stopped you before.

Bsneed51 said:
Your cluelessness has never stopped you before.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T TELL YOU THINGS

My response to hashtags?

#dieinafire

#eatabowloffuck

That last one's from my time in the Seabees.  :cool:

~Boar