• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Disgruntled employees are so much fun!

So, I get an interesting call from a former employee who ends up threatening to "take it out on my face!" Like it's MY fault he didn't pass a certain test and is no longer eligible for employment with my company!

Sheeeeesh, I have to sleep with one eye open now!! :laugh:

Had one stick a 12 guage shotgun in my face after he was fired for being arrested while smoking crack in a company truck; 100 miles from where he was supposed to be. He said "I should kill you now because you ruined my life". :0

Not sure when he gets out of jail :whistling:

Had one stick a 12 guage shotgun in my face after he was fired for being arrested while smoking crack in a company truck; 100 miles from where he was supposed to be. He said "I should kill you now because you ruined my life". :0

Not sure when he gets out of jail :whistling:

Well dang you one-up'd me before I had a chance. ha ha

I had a crazy, bi-polar girl working for me. She flipped out. We sent her to mental health just in case she was suicidal. She wasn't; she was homicidal! She had expressed a desire to kill me and the commander.

We later decided it was in the best interest of the country if she no longer served in the Air Force. Last I heard she married a Captain and is living happily ever after.

Cheers,

Tony

I had a crazy, bi-polar girl working for me. She flipped out. We sent her to mental health just in case she was suicidal. She wasn't; she was homicidal! She had expressed a desire to kill me and the commander.

We later decided it was in the best interest of the country if she no longer served in the Air Force. Last I heard she married a Captain and is living happily ever after.

Cheers,

Tony

I hope you warned that Captain. :laugh:

How could you do such a think like make that employee not pass Bill? How adre you.:whistling:

This is why the best thing is to be self-employed and have no employees to worry about. :whistling:

I worked as a contractor for a guy once that was having serious cash flow problems. He delayed my paycheck, then the next check bounced. He was alternately apologetic and then threatening. I finally found out that on his last business trip (international) he had taken an $8000 draw from the customer for the trip and then never bothered to file an expense report. He didn't think he needed to justify his expenses and thought the whole thing was BS. The customer got fed up with that attitude and withheld the 8 grand from his next check. He kept his money for his salary and just shorted the rest of his employees. When I found out what was really going on, he knew I'd tell the other guys so he threatened to have me killed. He told me "I know people in New York and I could have you killed for less than I owe you."

I called the contracting company on him and while they were supportive, they didn't do anything about it. I learned later that he had taken a $20K loan out from them to get his business going and he hadn't paid it back yet. They didn't want to let him go until they got their money.

Eventually, I left that place and found another job. I sued that a-hole and although it took 4 YEARS to get the money he owed me, I got most of it. I bought myself a nice watch. Now whenever I check the time, I think how pleased he would be to know that he bought me some bling...NOT! I hope I run into him some day so I can thank personally and show him my watch. :laugh:

being a Farmer, it's much easier just to shoot them and feed them to the Gators

Cheers,

Tony

I dated a Bi-polar girl before and I can assure you that the Captain she married is not living happily ever after :laugh:

Cheers,

Tony

I dated a Bi-polar girl before and I can assure you that the Captain she married is not living happily ever after :laugh:

Dude...you made me shoot Diet Pepsi out my nose. Now I have to clean my keyboard!!

Tony :D

Tony- sorry about your nose and keyboard. Compared to the Captain you got out easy :)

They can sure be a handful.

When it comes to unmedicated bipolar, it's the unmedicated part that's the problem, not the bipolar part. Most people with mental illness fly totally under the radar - they see their shrink, they take their meds, they get on with their lives.

Apropos of disgruntled employees, I guess I've been lucky. I have been stiffed by at least one boss, and I've seen my fair share of incompetence. But Canadians being Canadians, they're more likely to sue and go to arbitration than go postal. Good thing too :)