• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Distruction is imminent

Luckily nobody importent lives in Virginny. :laugh:

So I came home today and my house was taped off by Police; There were body bags in the street and apparently the bomb squad failed and were COMPLETELY annihilated. Wading through the rubble I found arms, legs, remains of an indian burial ground and a piece of a shredded box, the only evidence of the bomber.......
what a great day!

THANKS BOONEDOGGLE,
hell of a BOTL, Some ridiculously nice smokes for gettin' me started!

soon enough there will be airstrikes in my name, just give me a few months

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So I came home today and my house was taped off by Police; There were body bags in the street and apparently the bomb squad failed and were COMPLETELY annihilated. Wading through the rubble I found arms, legs, remains of an indian burial ground and a piece of a shredded box, the only evidence of the bomber.......
what a great day!

THANKS BOONEDOGGLE,
hell of a BOTL, Some ridiculously nice smokes for gettin' me started!

soon enough there will be airstrikes in my name, just give me a few months

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I think I'm gonna be sick...brrrrrrppppp :laugh:

mmm any more of these attacks ill be forced to buy a new humi or make a coolerdoor, the desky is getting pretty tight!

Alexgtp wasnt for me....
Actually i think it hit boonedoggle... i checked the DC and it hit woodbridge VA

I was hopeful, but not greedy, and thankful in all respects!!! Just turned a shitty day into a great one :)

mmm any more of these attacks ill be forced to buy a new humi or make a coolerdoor, the desky is getting pretty tight!

Save yourself the trouble bro, get the coolidor now! Now that these bastids all know you have little room, you're a prime target, lol.

Save yourself the trouble bro, get the coolidor now! Now that these bastids all know you have little room, you're a prime target, lol.

I will when I have any time or money haha, I'm working a full time summer job to pay off loans for school right now, and the credit card ;) My friends are chipping in to get the sample because I told them about the deal that you guys have for newbs.

Brickhouse I dedicate this 100th post to you! You're the only one who laughs at my jokes!! Also dedicating this post to the uprising of the SD gang!.... if that means anything hehehe.

Edited because im silly

vinny, i guess you're loans are small enough to possibly pay off in the summer? Since i go to nd, my i'll probably be paying off my loans still in 2025.