• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do Not discuss sources...........

Maybe you guys should try and be helpful instead of giving the new guy the run around....Friendliest Cigar Site...pfft!!!

Cuban Cigars

:laugh:

This wouldn't be the perfect thread if I don't stop by and comment.....so here I am!

Jonesy said:
This wouldn't be the perfect thread if I don't stop by and comment.....so here I am!
....and MMM. Come on outta the woodwork Kirk and validate this thing!

Jonesy said:

This thread stinks.  You're being all warm and fuzzy and not a single picture from Gary either.

Jonesy said:

All posts by members who joined after 2006 are automatically ignored by my noob filter settings.

chiefmd said:

As was said, Cuban cigars are illegal if you're an American, however there are international members in this community.

Illegal ??? Dammit, that sucks :0

I'm Mexican-American. Does this still apply to me?? CMontoya?

So am I, actually.  Hell, if there's a loophole it's worth exploring, I suppose.

garbandz said:
I find it curious that it is not allowed to discuss CC sources,and at the same time there is a banner at the top of the screen every time I come online, with the names and a come hither format from two CC sources.

Would someone please tell me the rationale behind the ban on discussing sources in light of the adverts here?

Legit question. All kidding aside, we have many members from Great Britain, Europe, the Pacific rim, and Canada. These members give us great insight on what is going on in the Cuban cigar market...especially regarding regional releases. They are the members that are allowed to take advantage of those vendors who's banners are on the pages of CP...not us in America where they are still considered illegal. 

As was said, Cuban cigars are illegal if you're an American, however there are international members in this community.

Someone called ? ;-)

To be honest, on most forum talking about sources is frowned upon. I mever bothered to understand why I just rolled with the music.

MilesMingusMonk said:

All posts by members who joined after 2006 are automatically ignored by my noob filter settings.

Excellent.

CC Sources shall in no case recognized in full. To recap, and go to the heart of the subject. This is the best way to address them. :cool:

Référence pour trouver de belles femmes ukrainiennes

Last edited:
Pablo ferretta said:
CC Sources shall in no case recognized in full. To recap, and go to the heart of the subject. This is the best way to address them. :cool:

Especially if you use the cognizant uppers of the emotional mind, stressed with the ability to surpass the evidence of physical emotion, then you can virtually shrug aside the immoral cleric... Agree?

Brickhouse said:
Because the rules say so.
Great answer.

Another answer might be that the world is not all black or white, there are numerous shades of grey ( or gray, depending) and various realities of the legal system in the US, where the host of this site is domiciled although many of  the participants and advertisers are not based in the US and the web site has an international presence. This site is hosted in the US by someone that has deemed it is in the best interests of the website moving forward to not discuss sources of cuban cigars.

Pablo ferretta said:

Pablo, another rule that we have is that you can't post being under the influence of alcohol.  ;)

CigSid said:

Especially if you use the cognizant uppers of the emotional mind, stressed with the ability to surpass the evidence of physical emotion, then you can virtually shrug aside the immoral cleric... Agree?

Bill, have you been drinking too?

Light this! said:

Pablo, another rule that we have is that you can't post being under the influence of alcohol.  ;)

CigSid said:

Bill, have you been drinking too?

Only when I'm awake... :laugh: