• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you eat oatmeal?

Do you eat oatmeal?

• Yes!

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • No!

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Has anyone really even been as far as to decided as to go want do look like?

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
Yes I have started to, a couple of weeks ago I ended up in the emergency room with chest pains thinking I might be having a heart attack. Got checked out, no heart problems, but I am overweight with low good cholesterol so diet, exercise and no cigars was what the doctor ordered. So all my cigar paraphernalia was donated to Marines who are deploying or injured. The hardest part was saying to SWMBO that I had chest pains, knowing the consequences it would bring on my lifestyle. I still plan to have celebratory cigars on occasion but not every week. It is hard logging on here, but I may stick around for a while. The beer tips are good, Stone Ruination last weekend.
Sorry that this turned into a dissertation, but I never got round to starting my own thread.

Anyway back on topic, hoping the oatmeal helps my cholesterol get sorted...

What the hell is this? Take some ESL classes will ya.

"Has anyone really even been as far as to decided as to go want do look like?"

Where is Mrs. Crabtree when you need her. (If you noobies don't get that don't worry, some will understand)

Where is Mrs. Crabtree when you need her. (If you noobies don't get that don't worry, some will understand)

Google it Ray

At your age isn't that about all you can nash with your gums? :laugh:

128766191872345669.jpg

Don't get him upset....its almost time for Wheel of Fortune!!!

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Weird thread. No, I do not. However I wake up every day to a bowl left on the counter by one of the random slobs I live with. So I get a face full any time.

So it started with an idiot who can't properly express himself and you thought it was a good idea to emulate him?

Google it Ray

Ray,
You are a little testy today!

So it started with an idiot who can't properly express himself and you thought it was a good idea to emulate him?

Google it Ray

Google it Ray

Not at all! It is an empirical test iin dynamic humor and satire meant to finally prove the internet is very serious business

I'm not sure what the third choice was, but I don't eat oatmeal. The sight of it makes me want to barf, which coincidentally, is what oatmeal looks like....it's a vicious cycle.