• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you hear that?

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:p GO BROWNS!!!! :p
We are coming for all of yah now.
LOL
If you are a jets fan out there I'm sorry, that was a terrible pick over Leinhart(I probably just butchered his name)

Yea, sounds like poodles. :laugh: Go Pats. :love:

Doc.

:p GO BROWNS :p
We are coming for all of yah now.
LOL
If you are a jets fan out there I'm sorry, that was a terrible pick over Leinhart(I probably just butchered his name)

I remember the saying... 'IF IT'S BROWN.... FLUSH IT DOWN...' :whistling:

Lived in Cincy for 38 years. :)

Now it's 'GO BUCS'.

I may not be a football expert, but the Texas officially suck. It is like they are already pushing for the number one pick of the next draft. I can survive Williams as the first pick because, well, the Texans generally suck very very very badly at first round picks. Then the second round comes up, and you would think they would take the best player available or to fill a need. (which you would think are your only two choices) But, instead of picking Chad Jackson or Winston Justice, who both could have easily been mid to late first rounders, and would also fill glaring needs, they pick DeMeco Ryans to go along with their 15 other underachieving linebackers. The Texans are officially the worst team ever at drafting.

Lets not forget no matter where or what the Ravens do that team will always be a BROWN First! :p
Oh and I am sorry for the fact that you are a Ravens fan.. :(
I guess you start to be my freind again when we winn the super bowl......
in about a hundred years. LOL :cool:

Green Bay pulled a couple of good picks, and Farve is coming back, they should be a force again this year!!!!GO PACK GO!!!!! :thumbs:

Yah I can't wait for the Browns to start playing this fall! Hopefully we will actually have a winning season. Hell, I'd be happy with them breaking even :laugh:.

Lets not forget no matter where or what the Ravens do that team will always be a BROWN First! :p
Oh and I am sorry for the fact that you are a Ravens fan.. :(
I guess you start to be my freind again when we winn the super bowl......
in about a hundred years. LOL :cool:
HAHAHA! We don't need no stinking McNair.....we have Kyle :whistling:

He will lead us to the Promise Land :thumbs:

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Typical Browns all bark and no bite, now these guys are another story. Watch out NFL for they have arrived.

2005_auditions09xl.jpg