• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you let your wife/gf/so come to the cigar with you....

I kinda like my wife, so, yeah. If she wanted to light up a cigar with me, I'd be all for it. The more time we get to spend together, the better. It's hard to find quiet time for just us, with the kids and the job and the rest of life going on. I welcome any relaxing time I can get with her. She is about a month into quitting smoking cigarettes right now, so it's not like she would be jumping up and down at the prospect of it, though.

My wife hates the smell of all tobacco so I don't think it's going to happen. I would welcome it if she wanted to though. In her defense she did puff on a cuban, a while back, just so she could say she smoked one.

My wife has lit up with me a few times. I think it's pretty cool. Beats smoking cigarettes in my mind. I have yet to go to a lounge with her though. Come to think of it, I haven't gone to a lounge myself yet.

It all depends on what you both like to do but I wouldn't shy away from her coming there. If you are the insecure type, it certainly beats bringing her to the bar with you.

My wife will light up with me from time to time. She likes JD's Java Mocca or Java Mint.

I posted some such tale a long time ago on here but can't locate it.
This below was posted on another board as part of a contest - to tell your 'experience' with cigars:

-----------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been experienced?

I haaaave!

-------------experience---------

We were on the porch. I had a PSP2 and she had nothing on.
While she lay back in the chair, I shared my cigar with her...while I smoked the PSP2.

What a fantastic time!

---------exp pts x2--------------

I stood up from the table, coffee in hand and PSD4 in the other.
She, sitting next to me at the table, decided she wanted dessert.
Getting off the chair and unto the floor she feasts.

Oh yea...the TV was on...the Golf Channel - Winning!

-----------morals-----------

not a one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My answer would always be...HELL YES!

No. I also don't let her vote or drive, either. This country jumped on the fast track to hell when we started letting women do things.

[sub]I don't "let " my wife do anything. She has a mind of her own and I trust she'll do the right thing. That's why I married her.[/sub]

If time permits - ever since I gave up pants, she has a lot less ironing to do.

On occasion, she will light up with me or go to the lounge or whatever. I know its not her "thing" but she understands that it is mine and doesn't mind.

The wife will smoke a cigar with me a couple of times a week and loves the cigar bar we go to. It's great.

I actually met my soon to be wife in a humidor at my local B&M. I just moved to the area and she was working there, we've been together since. She knows all the guys from working there and goes with me every Thursday. We have been to Cigarfest and several other herfs together. As a master of fact, if she's not with me at an event I spend the whole time fielding questions like, "Is she okay?". I love that we can share these times. :D

[sub]I don't "let " my wife do anything. She has a mind of her own and I trust she'll do the right thing. That's why I married her.[/sub]

She's reading over your shoulder, isn't she? :sign:

My wife doesn't come to cigar lounges with me because the amount of smoke is too much for her, but she will sit outside with me if I'm having a cigar or sit in the porch with me when I smoke a pipe.

My wife hates the smell of all tobacco so I don't think it's going to happen. I would welcome it if she wanted to though.
This. Although sometimes I do enjoy chatting with just the guys while smoking and other times relaxing along with a smoke and music...

As long as she has the clothes ironed, the house clean and dinner in the crock pot.

Try and stop my wife from coming with me and smoking!
ETA: She's smoking a Partagas Short right now while we watch Jericho on Netflix.

Hell yeh, my wife is my scotch and cigar buddy and that's why I love her so much, she is more than my best friend.

I think most of us that are serious cigar smokers have an awesome wife. If not we'd be divorced.