• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you remember him?

Seeing Gene, Gene, The Dancing Machine always made me laugh ...... and it still does :laugh:

For those that are too young to reember the Gong Show, it was a goofy variety show from the seventies. Skits like THIS and THIS were the usual fare.

:cool:
The Gong Show was awsome!
I wish that would come out on DVD and relive the memories...Chuck Barris is not releasing them though for some reason.

Dude! I used to love Gene Gene the Dancing Machine!

Duh dah duh duh DUH
Duh dah duh duh DUH
Duh dah DUH DUH DUH
Duh dah duh duh DUH

:laugh:

Sad to hear that Gene lost both of his legs in 2001 to diabetes.

Edited to add....

With that post I just busted my 1000th-post cherry. Took over 3 years. Lol.

Sad to hear that Gene lost both of his legs in 2001 to diabetes.

Edited to add....

With that post I just busted my 1000th-post cherry. Took over 3 years. Lol.
:threadjack:

POSTWHORE! :laugh:

:threadjack off:

Nice way to break 1,000. with the dancing machine. That show was a classic and Gene was the man!

This was during the drug induced 70's, so I'm not surprised :sign:

hee hee ..... he said threadjackoff :laugh:

Congrats on the 1000th post ...... and in one of my topics!

When I first saw the post Gene Gene the dancing machine, I thought of Gene Kelly!!! Boy does that make me old???!! :blush:
The Gong Show was a great show!!

My daughter, of course, never heard of him....................she said" You watched stuff like that!"

My daughter, of course, never heard of him....................she said" You watched stuff like that!"

LOL ...... we've been collecting DVD's of old movies and TV shows to show our kids what we used to watch, Leave It To Beaver, Abbott and Costello, The Monkees. My daughter can't believe the stuff that makes us laugh and just sits there wathcing us.

Funny stuff, I have to show the kids tonight, didn't know there was that kinda thing on you tube. Thanks