• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You smoke every day?

do you smoke daily?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was only smoking 3 or 4 a week. But since I got my newb sampler and a few trips to the B&M I have so many new cigars to try I have been having to smoke atleast one a day. :whistling:

Same as most, to damn cold! Spring to Fall, I will smoke 2 avg. a week sometimes more sometimes less.

Working at a cigar shop, we encourage and push lines that aren't selling well by smoking them ourselves :thumbs:

This being the case, It's rare that I don't smoke a minimum of three cigars a day. And now I'm making up for lost time when I had throat surgery in December. I do smoke everyday, cigars or pipe or both. As long as health conditions permit :D

Edit: Spelling

As far as the colr goes....Y'all are bein wimps!!!

over winter break, out of sheer boredom, I'd find myself lighting up during the day, or evening after dinner, by my self, when it was anywhere between 20 to 4 degrees.

The 4 degree day was a bad choice, i could only sit outside for about 15 minutes at a time before i'd go warm my hands and come back out.

I wish I had the time to enjoy one every night, but I hate to rush a fine smoke!

We generally smoke one the evening after work to unwind. We got my brother who lives in NE into cigars, so he calls almost every night for our evening smoke together. Starts out with "so whatcha smoking tonight?". We each determine our choice of smokes for the event and discuss the aspects of them as we smoke....kinda like our own little cigar review forum. Each week we try to get a few new ones that we haven't tried before and then rate them as finger-burners (or roach clips), occasional smokes (if someone offered one for free), give-aways, or just plain crap! LOL