• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you smoke indoors?

Sounds similar to a product called Ozium. Little spray can, 2 sprays, and it cleans the air. Ozium can be found most places where they sell auto supplies and car washes.

And bongs...ahhhh, college.

Well, yeah. :whistling:
How do you think we discovered it? Beats the hell out of a paper towel roll full of Bounce sheets when you're smoking a good cigar.

Off to the store for some paper towels and Bounce to see how this works.

Fish

THAT helped my smoke "the kind" in my room when I lived at home!!! Even got me through the dorms...

Looking through the Costco coupon book I have here and I see a Bionaire Tower Air Cleaner. Goes on sale Feb 12-18 for $92.99 with coupon. Says it is available on their website as well.

Drugstore.com is now 'back ordered' on the Pure Citrus.
(one might want to try the grapefruit or lemon, instead)

But you can order it by the case from the manufacturer at:

http://northamericanoil.com/

Seems that Cargo Blue Magic bought North American Oil,
but they still make the same product.

Chemyst

Sounds similar to a product called Ozium. Little spray can, 2 sprays, and it cleans the air. Ozium can be found most places where they sell auto supplies and car washes.

And bongs...ahhhh, college.

Well, yeah. :whistling:
How do you think we discovered it? Beats the hell out of a paper towel roll full of Bounce sheets when you're smoking a good cigar.

LMAO I was here searching for ways to get away with smoking cigars indoors without making the place reek of stale smoke, and came across this and lots it laughing! I remember those days!

I usually just open the window and put the fan on to kill the dead smoke. Works well enough. The citrus spray is good when I've got it, and I usually am not a fan of the spray air-fresheners.