• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you use Tap a Talk?

Do you use Tap a Talk?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
I used to use Tap-a-Talk  but now prefer the mobile version for my Droid. 

It is all I use. Keeps everything nice and clean on mobile devices. Thank you for asking Rod.

I use it all the time. Laptop pretty much stays at home. Do not have internet at work so have to rely on the cell phone. I prefer tapatalk because I can check everything in a few minutes verus going to each forum.

I used it until that odd glitch of only seeing the first page of a thread.

Used it until the first page issue. Have been using the mobile CP version since, but having one issue with that-I get a grey rectangle on the screen that says 'loading...' that just won't go away. Anyone else on iPhone have that?

Slick300 said:
Used it until the first page issue. Have been using the mobile CP version since, but having one issue with that-I get a grey rectangle on the screen that says 'loading...' that just won't go away. Anyone else on iPhone have that?

Tap a What?

I get the loading box too but only on the "View New Content" list.  It's annoying but I can almost ignore it now, almost.

I haven't used it since the mobile skin was introduced.

I was using it until a few weeks ago. I was having problems displaying anything other than the first page. After using the actual site for the past few weeks I really enjoy the actual site much more.

I use the TT and mobile versions. But, the mobile version gives me an issue where the "loading" splash screen wont go away after clicking on a link. 

I use TT to access CP more frequently than the website.

alphabets said:
I use the TT and mobile versions. But, the mobile version gives me an issue where the "loading" splash screen wont go away after clicking on a link. 

Most likely due to clicking the back arrow instead of using the navigation / breadcrumbs.