• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Wear Your Seat Belt?

Do You Wear Your Seat Belt?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
I'm just curious because I rarely wear mine and I take a lot of crap for it :D

99.5% of the time, anyway. I drive about 35 to 40k a year and most of it on highways and around Jersey drivers. You bet I buckle!

Always...never even think about it anymore. Just like putting the keys in the ignition.

Always~

So do all my passengers. In Oregon, the driver gets a ticket if he is pulled over and the passengers aren't wearing one.

I always wear mine. Believe me they really work. Airbags are a different story. I think they cause more injury than they prevent.

Hardly ever. One of the very few times I did wear it, I was in a low speed (25 MPH) head on collision in 1997 and got two broken ribs and a cracked sternum from it. Yep, if I was not wearing it, I woulda hit the windshield and got a nasty bump on the head and "starred" the windshield. I dunno which would have been worse the nasty bump or all the broken bones I got.

The EMT's said they see that quite often and their observation was the same as mine, broken ribs or a bump on the head, pick your choice.

Too many f*ckin' idiots out there not to. I'm a very good driver, don't trust anyone else.

Gregor

Always. I've seen too many accidents over the years where people who didn't wear them ended up through the windshield.

While I was a paramedic I saw adults and children thrown from cars. I have three young daughters and would never think of not wearing it.

I never wear mine in my truck, of course in Georgia the seat belt law doesn't apply to trucks and for driver/passengers 18 and older... :D

gregor22 said:
Too many f*ckin' idiots out there not to. I'm a very good driver, don't trust anyone else.

Gregor
[snapback]159895[/snapback]​

I'm with you, Gregor. I'm not gonna trust my life to all the whack jobs out there. Everyone thinks it's a damned NASCAR race every time I get on the highway.