• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you...

Do you do yourcooking by the book?

• Of course!

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • No, I'm a maverick!

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Atoms and particles behave in probabilistic ways, but our mind is made of atoms and particles... How

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
I had bacon brittle ice cream the other night, I was in heaven....it was fantastic!

I am sympathetic to the view of free will. As is written within the confines of Indian mysticism, each individual's consciousness is only a manifestation of a unitary consciousness pervading the universe.

I am trying to wrap my mind around this concept. Something is tickling me, but I still don't understand what it is....could be the seasonings in last nights prime rib.

I learned a lot in the kitchen growing up and remembered more than I had realized when I started cooking for myself and family. Liked it so much took 7 classes at the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park, NY. I wing it much of time but have learned it somewhere originally. I cook most of the time at our house and we like to have our friends over as Guinea pigs to try things out on !! LOL ! Needless to say, I have a LOT of books.