• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone work for Toyota?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
If so, PM me, I have a quick question that only a Toyota employee can answer. :)

I know someone that does.

I have a friend whose second cousin once sat on a train next to a guy that had a sister in Atlanta whose nephew once dated a gal who lived two house down from a old gray haired man who's grandson worked for Toyota.

I'll try to get in touch with him for you Rod.

So Mr. bimmer635csi, you work for Toyota but drive a classic BMW? Good for you! That wouldn't fly at most UAW shops though. You'd be parking out in the back lot so far away from the plant that a whiff of that 6-cylinder exhaust wouldn't reach the door of the plant for a week even with a 40mph tailwind. ;)

I know ... I used to work for GM :)

So Mr. bimmer635csi, you work for Toyota but drive a classic BMW? Good for you! That wouldn't fly at most UAW shops though. You'd be parking out in the back lot so far away from the plant that a whiff of that 6-cylinder exhaust wouldn't reach the door of the plant for a week even with a 40mph tailwind. ;)

BTW, loved my '88 535i until it's death...my son killed it's transmission so off to the boneyard it had to go. I had bought it as a winter beater to keep my '04 GTO off the road, then ended up trading that in for my '02 530i. Now panging for an M6 transmission again, I'm looking at going to a G8 GXP in a year or two. When I was selling cars a year or so back, my employer had a white '85 635 CSi that I got to drive once, nice car.