• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does your humi have a name?

gawntrail

I saw over at CW a dude running a contest on naming his humidor. I thought that was pretty cool.

Mine is Hum I. Dor. I call him Hu. He is my personal office assistant. When I'm breaking game film, he offers a timely respite from the hectic planning. When I'm grading papers, he offers a refreshing diversion from the numbing blandness of HS essays. While doing homework, Hu is like a frat brother offering a stress busting Beer and Stogie. And, when the wife gets all pissed, Hu is the one that reminds me that there would be days like this and says F*CK IT.....here's TWO Beers and a smoke.

Hum I. Dor (Hu to his closest frineds)

M. Gipson

When I first started, I had one of those plastic jars. My girlfriend called it the "candy jar" because I would stare at it and act like a little kid about picking one out! :laugh:

I'll have to think of one for my new humi.

I call mine JLo because it's full of long, dark...

Well, you can see where I'm going with this ;)

Treasure chest, that's what I'll call mine.

Honestly? I call mine 'Moe' as in the Three Stooges hahaha! Evertime I walk over there, I go "Hey Moe! What'dya got in the box?" In my Curly voice. Wife teases me each time I go digging around

I wish I were joking about this

:laugh:

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Mar 24 2005, 01:08 AM']Honestly? I call mine 'Moe' as in the Three Stooges hahaha! Evertime I walk over there, I go "Hey Moe! What'dya got in the box?" In my Curly voice. Wife teases me each time I go digging around

I wish I were joking about this

:laugh:
[snapback]174439[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Why are the women always teasing us! :laugh:

I just call em' my all my babies and I check out my babies all the time...... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

Mine is politely referred to as "The Money Pit"!! Seems like everytime I get some thing good in there a small fire breaks out and it must be replaced... :D ..hmmm go figure!! :D :D

I call mine slut-face, since appearantly the seal is pretty loose and it can't keep a constant RH.

alright...im gonna have to vote "gay" on this topic. its kinda like buying an n'sync album....its ok to do it, just dont brag about it.

mhortsch said:
I call mine slut-face, since appearantly the seal is pretty loose and it can't keep a constant RH.
[snapback]174554[/snapback]​

Damn. Sounds like it's time to sever that particular relationship. Maybe start off new with something a bit more refined. But, hey you never know. If you get 'er to keep her lips sealed.........

M. Gipson

marcsheldon said:
alright...im gonna have to vote "gay" on this topic. its kinda like buying an n'sync album....its ok to do it, just dont brag about it.
[snapback]174567[/snapback]​

I'm thinking it's gay if you are trying to stick something in it other than cigars........... not that there is anything wrong with that :whistling:

M. Gipson

gr8full2day said:
Mine is politely referred to as "The Money Pit"!! Seems like everytime I get some thing good in there a small fire breaks out and it must be replaced... :D ..hmmm go figure!! :D :D
[snapback]174541[/snapback]​

Money pit, I like that! :D

mhortsch said:
[snapback]174554[/snapback]​

You are one of those people who doesn't name your car, aren't you! :sign:

Since about a month ago I simple named my 152 quart Igloodor - "My B%tch" since it has pretty much been giving me what I want - when I need it.

Don't have my cooledor or tuppedore names...but my humi, I just call it "the humi I got from Swifty"

simple enough :p

Meet 'Smokey' my new coolidor!

coolidor-1.jpg

coolidor-2.jpg

BrownDevil said:
very nice :thumbs:
[snapback]178800[/snapback]​

Thanks! I like 'er alot! Now I just need to work on feeding her. Box splits anyone??? :cool:

Actually, once I get a few more boxes (empty for now...) in it and let it settle down, I'll move alot from my other humidor (the blue one in the photo) to it and allow the smaller one to even out the RH better. It's so stuffed that the RH is way off top layer to bottom- I had to add another humidifer to the lower area!