• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dog ate my stash!

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
Are you kidding me. I have a 2 year old shiba inu full of piss and viniger. I just moved my humidor to a cooler part of the house. On monday I took my daughter to the Memorial day parade here in Wynantskill. We had an awesome time cheering on the troops and vets. After the parade we went to the VFW for a bbq. When I came home we found the dog chewing on an Illusione 88(my go to smoke lately). Needless to say I was pissed. I ran to the humidor, which was knocked on the floor and braced myself for the worst. Long story short he chewed up about 30 sticks, luckily he didnt eat the Opus I have been saving for when my best friend has his first child any day now. The best part is the dog has been puking and shiting all over the place. The vet told me to make sure he is eating adn drinking but he should be fine in a day or 2.

Sorry but....

BWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :sign: :laugh:

I've had tobacco poisoning before (my dad made me eat a whole pack of Pall Mall non filtered the first time he caught me smoking) so I know what your poor pooch is going through.

Time to find a better hiding spot.

Are you kidding me. I have a 2 year old shiba inu full of piss and viniger. I just moved my humidor to a cooler part of the house. On monday I took my daughter to the Memorial day parade here in Wynantskill. We had an awesome time cheering on the troops and vets. After the parade we went to the VFW for a bbq. When I came home we found the dog chewing on an Illusione 88(my go to smoke lately). Needless to say I was pissed. I ran to the humidor, which was knocked on the floor and braced myself for the worst. Long story short he chewed up about 30 sticks, luckily he didnt eat the Opus I have been saving for when my best friend has his first child any day now. The best part is the dog has been puking and shiting all over the place. The vet told me to make sure he is eating adn drinking but he should be fine in a day or 2.

Ouch!! Bummer man.

Yeah I think its the cedar that he likes. Since he was a pup he has chewed on cedar sticks. I thibk he learned his lesson and will be staying away from now on.

WOW!!! That is one ballsy dog. LOL. I bet he wont ever eat another cigar though. Sorry for your loss brother. I would have been heart broken to come home and find my dog enjoying my entire humi.

Sorry but....

I've had tobacco poisoning before (my dad made me eat a whole pack of Pall Mall non filtered the first time he caught me smoking) so I know what your poor pooch is going through.

EAT? Oh man, that's the worse thing I've EVER heard someone do to punish a kid for smoking (I'm assuming you were a kid, it'd be really weird if you were 30 or so when that happened) except what Norm McDonald's dad did of course.

Hey, I have a two shibas. Male is 7 & female is 5. I'll post some pics on my profile today.

My brother's German short hair wired hair mix tries to take the cigars from my hand and chew on them. He also tries to take my booze. Needless to say, I don't leave anything that he can open within his reach. As he can open gates and whatnot. Its an expensive lesson to learn around dogs.

My dog was sniffing around my tat pork chops that came yesterday and I gave him a loud authoritative "NO" and I don't think he will go near anything else. This is wierd. I can't believe a dog would eat cigars.

edit for sp?

Sorry but....

EAT? Oh man, that's the worse thing I've EVER heard someone do to punish a kid for smoking (I'm assuming you were a kid, it'd be really weird if you were 30 or so when that happened) except what Norm McDonald's dad did of course.

Yeah I was 12 or 13 at the time... it was a pretty assholish thing to do but par for course for my dad. He did cure me of cigarettes though, other than a once in a blue moon with friends cigarette, I've never been a cigarette smoker.

Yeah I was 12 or 13 at the time... it was a pretty assholish thing to do but par for course for my dad. He did cure me of cigarettes though, other than a once in a blue moon with friends cigarette, I've never been a cigarette smoker.

And to think some parents get in trouble for spanking in public, LOL!

I think that story about cigarettes from Wurm deserves a thread of it's own. Gah, how did you managed to eat a pack?

And to think some parents get in trouble for spanking in public, LOL!

Hey now I'm not "that" old, but when I went in the Army they still had O.D. Green uniforms, C Rats and the Drill Sergeants could still smack the (dumb)shit out of you if needed... :sign:

Gah, how did you managed to eat a pack?

I was very VERY afraid of my dad back then... then I got bigger than he was in my late teens, and to avoid the gory details, lets just say he learned never to lay hands on me again the hard way.

No pics sorry, I was so mad I had my girlfriend pick up the mess for me.(I needed to take a walk) The pup seems to be getting back to normal, he is running and playing outside as we speak. The cigars are replaceable, The dog is not, I just wish they weren't such a recent purchase, I havent smoke more than half of them before