• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dogfish Head 90 min Imperial IPA

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Thanks to a very generous BOTL, Tkoepp aka Tim, I've finally got to try these as they do not distribute these to Missouri. I have to say its been one of the best IPA's I've ever had the honor of trying. I found that it wasn't that hoppy for me as the sweet malt back bone of the beer really blended well with the hops they use. So if you like IPA's, this is a must have in the selection.

Again...thanks Tim for that wonderful package. :thumbs:

oh boy... this is one of my fav's! i find myself very lucky that an english pub here in town has this on tap. all i have to say about that is...

HALF PRICE HAPPY HOUR!!!!!

90 minute is my all time favorites. Mr. Peat, the 90 min is always on the shelf here so if you need some just let me know.

I brought a four pack of this back from Colorado last month, and I was a little disappointed. I like a lot of malt backbone in an IPA, but this didn't have the hops to balance it out for me. It seemed overly sweet. Maybe all the hype about this beer had me expecting more, but I much preferred the Anderson Valley Hop Ottin and Stone Ruination that I also got out there. I did try O'dells new (around here at least) IPA last weekend, and I thought it was really tasty. I'm also pretty partial to Bell's Two Hearted when it comes to IPA.

the 120 is great, but I must say the Burton Baton is my favorite IPA from them!
Oh yeah, Burton Baton is excellent!! Mr Peat, we can get 90 min anytime here too, just let me know and I'll send some your way! BTW, have you brewed anything lately?