• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dogs

Renefatdude

The Flying Dutchman
Are there people here that show, breed or work with dogs?

I have a Spinone I show and work and a Glen of Imaal terrier we showed.

Rene

We have a Cavalier. He came from a show "family" but he is just our spoiled pet. He will probably be our model when we launch our dog line of products. :D

I love dogs, but don't breed or show. I have a couple rescues right now - an AmStaff and an American Bulldog. The American Bully would do great in weight pulling - she's crazy strong and the other one is strong, agile and loves tricks. She's a motivated girl. Much more motivated than me!

Have a rescue dog... getting another. Only showing is to friends and family. But love them to death.

I show my dogs the way in and out of the house... that's about it! :D

kumba_aya.jpg

I used to volunteer at a Boxer rescue home. I love dogs but dont have any right now, most rental places do not like them.

I show my dogs the way in and out of the house... that's about it! :D

kumba_aya.jpg

That hammock looks comfy! Your pups ever try to jump up and in there with you? :laugh:

Our last dog used to love sleeping in our hammock over at our grandparents' house when I was younger. Whether it was with me, my brother, or our grandpap, he was always right beside you in it.

We now have 4 dogs. Two shelter labs, and two yorkies. Currently though we have 7 dogs, because we still have 3 yorkie pups for sale. Anyone want to buy a yorkie puppy? :D

In high school, I dated a girl for a while who was a dog shower. We went to dog shows all the time. At the time I had a fear of larger dogs, and sometimes used to get pretty freaked out about some of the dogs there. The shows are fun and all, but could get a little boring. The things you'll do for young love. :rolleyes:

*W00T* 4800 Post!

We have a Cavalier. He came from a show "family" but he is just our spoiled pet. He will probably be our model when we launch our dog line of products. :D

I have a cav as well, she is just about 7 mos old and spoiled rotten.

Tim

We now have 4 dogs. Two shelter labs, and two yorkies. Currently though we have 7 dogs, because we still have 3 yorkie pups for sale. Anyone want to buy a yorkie puppy? :D

In high school, I dated a girl for a while who was a dog shower. We went to dog shows all the time. At the time I had a fear of larger dogs, and sometimes used to get pretty freaked out about some of the dogs there. The shows are fun and all, but could get a little boring. The things you'll do for young love. :rolleyes:

*W00T* 4800 Post!

What kinda price on the yorkies and what colors. And what kind of registration. I raise dogs too.

Well it wont let me edit i was going to put my website on it www.lpweinerfarm.net this will show a few of our dogs. Our main man is oscar our weiner dog.

I have 2 German Shepherds male black/tan comes from show dog lines and my female is sable with working dog lines. Probably will be breeding them within the next year after they are old enough and they have to pass a hip check before I will even think of breeding them....if either one fails we keep them for a pet. I will see if I can find some pictures and post them.

What Moki said...

I show my dogs in and out of the house. Sometimes I show off my boxer to hot chicks at the dog park.