• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doi Chaang beans are back and ready to ship! ALL DONE

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Doi Chaang Coffee is beyond fair trade. It is a partnership. Doi Chaang Coffee is a World-Class, Single-Estate, 100% Natural Arabica. The growers operate and own 100% of their own Thai coffee company and processing facilities. In addition, the growers own 50% of the Canadian company, which roasts and distributes Doi Chaang Coffee to the international market.

Single-Estate Dark
$9.95 per 1/2 lb plus shipping

We give our Doi Chaang premium beans a long slow roast to create a dark, exotic cup with an intensely bold richness. Vibrant with an earthy fragrance, our single-estate dark roast has a heavy body with a pleasant, slightly tart acidity. A sweet taste with a hint of smoky flavor, it finishes with a hint of caramel and macadamia nut.

These are the very best beans I’ve ever had! I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!!

If you’d like to try one of these wonderful beans for yourself, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

Thanks guys, MrJerry

oh God... Mary saw this... :rolleyes:

PM sent...

Hey Swissy, great talking with you last night! Beans will be heading your way on Tuesday...you should have them in time for the weekend! :cool:

Due to a minor delay by my friend's as U.S. Customs, the beans that were going to be shipped out on Tuesday arrived here just today...so, I'll be shipping today and Thursday.

Hey MrJerry.......PM sent

Hi Jerry,

The sampler didn't last very long, but the kids went away happy. I could use a lb of the caribbean and a 1/2 lb of the Doi Chaang. Your coffee is a special treat on these cold winter mornings...

Best regards,
Doug

Hi Jerry,

The sampler didn't last very long, but the kids went away happy. I could use a lb of the caribbean and a 1/2 lb of the Doi Chaang. Your coffee is a special treat on these cold winter mornings...

Best regards,
Doug

Hey Doug,
I've gotcha all taken care of. Going out the door on Tuesday. USPS?DC# 0307 1790 0004 2450 8147

MLK day today. no mail..............ugggggggggggggggg............

Doi Chaang is the best coffee i have tried. I handed out samplers to my best clients over the holidays as thanks, and they love it too!

Hey Mr Jerry,

Any left?

Tim

YEAH BABY....the Chaang arrived today. I am brewing a pot right now and am going to fire up a stick so I can watch the snow and enjy both....

Back in a few...

THANKS MR JERRY!!!!!! (Much appreciation)

Art

Beens came in this afternoon brewed a pot for the boy's I drank it black for the first time since I was in the artic, it was that good

Holy Crap!!! I drink a lot of coffee, mostly Kona, but WOW!!!! Doi Chang Kicks Ass!!!! The beans came today and man was I was impressed. I opened the bag to grind some up for my Kureg 1 cup thingy and for work tomarrow, and I have never seen such an oily bean. I had to eat one right away. Probably one of the fullest flavored bean I've had in a long while.

Thank you Jerry for turning me on to these. I think I have a new favorite bean!!

The Check will go out tomarrow!!!!

George