• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Lucas cigars

SabresFan

My Dad stopped by my house yesterday all giddy and excited and hands me a box of Don Lucas cigars. Box and cigars look very nice, however I have never heard of them before and didn't turn up any info with a quick internet search. He has a friend that does a lot of traveling to Cuba and Dominican Republic, so he asked my Dad if he wanted any cigars. My Dad doesn't smoke cigars, but knows that I do so he thought that it would be nice to get me some. I have no idea what he paid or what the cigars are worth, apparently the friend got them through a tour of the factory. If anyone has any info on them I'd love to know more. I must admit that was a very cool geture on my Dad's part to surprise me with something like this.

Don Lucas is a cigar manufacturer located near Playa Arena Gorda in the Dominican Republic. They have cigar factory tours, my colleage was down there 2 years ago and brought me back a box of robustos as a surprise gift for upgrading her son's PC for free.

I liked them and wish I had more.

Really nice gift from your dad :thumbs:

Don Lucas is a cigar manufacturer located near Playa Arena Gorda in the Dominican Republic. They have cigar factory tours, my colleage was down there 2 years ago and brought me back a box of robustos as a surprise gift for upgrading her son's PC for free.

I liked them and wish I had more.

Really nice gift from your dad

Cool! Thanks for the info Wurm.

Back