• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Event October 15th

MindRiot

Yep October 15th from 3-8 pm Don Pepin will be in house with a roller from his Miami Factory. As far as the specials we will offer, the buy 3 and get 1 free banded Pepin cigar, for the box buyer we will offer our 5 pack sampler of Robustos plus a fresh roll from the roller; this is about a $70.00 value on free goods to our customers. Also we will have Raffle items, some Pepin ashtrays, some T-shirts and a grand prize a Savoy Humidor. Every box you buy during the event you get 10 raffle tickets for the possibility of winning some of the items. Boxes will be discounted for the event and we are working out the details but please if you can make it lmk and we will have deals worked out with local hotels. I would love to have a crew from cigar pass show up and herf with us, I will also try to make the deals good online that day only but I can't promise anything.

We are working on other things to go along with this event since it is close to our 1 year anniversary at this new location. I will update the thread when I get more details worked out.

i'll miss it by two days. i'm in knoxville on the 17th-18th.

mike

Kevin, Maybe you can compile a list on the Pepin lines on sale that day for some of the newer guys.

Well that is easy, since it is our 1 year mark everything in the store will be discounted that day.

Yep that is the truth Gabriel!!!

A little update we have a bourbon tasting scheduled with Farragut Wine & Spirits along with food from my favorite pub Oskies. Remember this is a Free event to attend, so come get your drink, grub and smoke on with us. If you can't make it lmk and perhaps we can work something out for mail order.

I wish I lived 5 hours closer, then I'd make the rest of the drive. If you can doing something via the web on buys, I'm in.

I wish I lived 5 hours closer, then I'd make the rest of the drive. If you can doing something via the web on buys, I'm in.

I believe Cigars & More in Addison had a Pepin event last week or maybe it's this week. Much closer than this one. LOL

Kevin is good peoples though.

Anyone that can not attend and wants some Pepin cigars at event deals send me a pm and we will work something out. Better yet send me a email kevin@silocigars.com !!!

From 3-8 pm on October 15th Silo Cigars will have the Legend Don "Pepin" Garcia in the store and he is bringing René to roll cigars. René is the man that taught Pepin how to roll cigars!!
This is Silo Cigars' anniversary party so everything in the store will be discounted. Farragut Wine & Spirits will be doing a bourbon tasting featuring Jim Beam Small Batch ( Bakers, Booker, Rye 1 and Basil Hayden) and Oskies will be bringing food for everyone. This is a free event to attend, so bring some friends and have a great time with the gang from Silo.

The Pepin cigar specials will be buy 3 and get 1 free banded Pepin cigar; for the box buyer we will offer (a nice box discount) and a 5 pack sampler of Robustos plus a fresh roll from René; this is about a $70.00 value on free goods to our customers. Also we will have raffle items: Pepin ashtrays, T-shirts and a grand prize Savoy Humidor. Every box you buy during the event you get 10 raffle tickets for the possibility of winning some of the items.

We are currently working on bringing some great deals to our online customers that can not attend the event. Keep a look out for future emails with updated deal info for both local and web customers.

The after party will be legendary :)

A little update we have a bourbon tasting scheduled with Farragut Wine & Spirits along with food from my favorite pub Oskies. Remember this is a Free event to attend, so come get your drink, grub and smoke on with us. If you can't make it lmk and perhaps we can work something out for mail order.

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Coming in from Jonesville Virgina. 3hours away. Smokin all the way There with 2 buddies. Start the coffee, get out the cutters and Fire them babies up. Let's Rock! T-Minus 5days and 3hours and counting.

Kevin,

That sounds like it is going to be a great event! Wish I could make it to have a fresh rolled cigar right then and there. Hope everyone shows up!!

I want to give a big Thank You to everyone that came to our Anniversary Party and chose to spend a Thursday with Don Pepin and Silo Cigars. We had the biggest Pepin event in the South East with over 300 people in attendance the event was a huge success. I have some videos and photos that I will post on my blog later this week. Thanks guys!!!