• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't ever come between Sanchopanza and his Sancho Panzas!

sanchopanza

I got home from the trade show in vegas last night to find a little slip on my door. I thought 'Yes, my Non-Plus are waiting at the post office.' So I went to the post office this morning on my way in to work. FORTY-FIVE minutes after I hand the lady the slip, she comes out of the back room, empty handed. "I'm sorry, The computer shows that it's on the floor, but I can't seem to find your package", she says, "go ahead and give me your number, and we'll call you if we find it". Poop!

Hopefully you get to smoke those sweet SP's soon! Good luck

Update: My Post[wo]man is a moron, and wrote the wrong DC# on the slip. I went in yesterday with the right DC# and got my cigars 5 minutes later...

**edit to correct spelling**

The plan is to not open the box for a year or two, but you know how that goes :whistling:

Glad to hear you got your smokes Bro, I had a similar scare about my smokes when I got back from the show. It was awsome haging out with you at the show in Vegas. Work got in the way and I did not have a chance to hang out as much as I wanted to. I am long overdue for my trip to Corona, I will definitley be the there soon. :thumbs: