• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't take it the wrong way... but unless I know you.

Come on Phil. It was a lose lose situation. Either I'm a sucker or an Asshole. I figured at least I have experience being an asshole. :cool:

At least if you're an asshole, Smokeyballs is interested.

Come on Phil. It was a lose lose situation. Either I'm a sucker or an Asshole. I figured at least I have experience being an asshole. :cool:

At least if you're an asshole, Smokeyballs is interested.

Would he not be more interested if he were an asshole that sucked?
No asshole sucking. That's wrong, especially among friends. With a straw, that's felching.

Brent, you are an asshole among assholes. Proud to call you brother.

Allo, I wud lik to be frinds with you....plese ad me 2 ur list. thanx

Okay, now this thread is REALLY making sense.

kb7nvr has "successfully added me to their friends list" . WTH???? Sorry dude/dudette, I don't know who you are and I'm comfortable just sitting by myself in the corner watching the world go by.

Guess I have animal magnetism.
laugh.gif

kb7nvr has "successfully added me to their friends list" . WTH???? Sorry dude/dudette, I don't know who you are and I'm comfortable just sitting by myself in the corner watching the world go by.

laugh.gif

I think that's the numerical opposite of your screen name.

laugh.gif

I think that's the numerical opposite of your screen name.

laugh.gif
I just guffawed out loud. I know if this was on someones license plate, I'd follow you through at least a couple of blocks just to see if a word came about from it.