• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DoubleTree HERF- Anyone Interested, Next Thursday?

I have a deadline for a freelance client that got pushed up, and I have to get this done tonight.

Until next time gents! :(

So is this a wash? Shall we revisit next week?

Maybe we should pospone again. It doesn't look like anyone is coming.

I'm stuck at work writing a search warrant boys. Got some real good chit we're working here, I can't duck it to sacrifice to the fire gods. :(

Hey guys! Any interest in allowing a Newb in on this Herf? It would be great to get my feet wet with some fellow California Fumadores!! If not, it's cool, I just wanted to ask before I showed up like a creeper! HA

OUTSTANDING!!

Sounds like a plan! My gf has gotten into cigars as well so we'll be there!! Just keep me posted on a solid date and I've got a couple Habano Corona Gorda's for you guys!!

I can't say for sure I'd be there (gawd, I'm tired), but what are the prospects of getting together tomorrow? Or Friday would be awesome.

Dont think I can make until next week. I know this is rather irritating for everyone, since I'm the one who started this darn thread...but work is freakin' killing me!! I just got off midnight shifts today, but I have to work again tomorrow night at an event....grrr... Can we all do sometime next week????

We usually meet on Thursdays. Would love to meet on Fridays but I know some others have families, plans, etc.

Fridays will be better for me. So if all you guys decide on a Friday then I can make it.

Fridays will be better for me. So if all you guys decide on a Friday then I can make it.

I think I can make a Friday, but I will have to check with the lady.

Before the holidays start rolling in, and we all get even more busy/traveling out of town I'd love to make this happen.

The nights are getting chilly, but I remember the heating lamps they had at one point.

Who's up for making this happen?

Ive been wanting to get this done, but recently had my wisdom teeth out....so smoking was a no go for me....Lets make this happen gents! I am open to any day, any time.