• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Downtown Disney Cigar Lounge

Islesfan

Like just about the rest of the world, Disney World went non-smoking on June 1st. However, there is a place for us cigars smokers to go and enjoy a stick and drink if we like. Below is the description of the Sosa Family store opened in Downtown Disney. If your headed to WDW you might want to check it out.

Fuego by Sosa Cigars Opens at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island:

Cigar connoisseurs can now savor a smoke and enjoy other tobacco products in an intimate lounge setting. Premium wine, beer and spirits, plus specialty coffees and other non-alcoholic beverages are served daily from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. The new lounge is a tribute to four generations of the Sosa family with pictures of family members decorating the walls. The gathering place blends contemporary furnishings and high-tech with old-world charm. Pendant-style light fixtures adorn the room while a hand-crafted glass bar top resembles a floating block of ice. The back bar is illuminated with silhouettes of tobacco leaves and is backlit with images of fire. Custom-designed, hand-crafted wooden humidors hold more than 100 facings of hand-rolled premium cigars -- from the legendary Fuente Fuente Opus X to the highly rated house-branded Sosa cigars. An expanded terrace offers guests outdoor seating as well. "The Sosa family is honored to open a second location at Downtown Disney, which will allow guests to indulge in life's simple pleasures," said Alex Sosa, Director of Operations.

I can't wait to hear what they're charging for the "legendary" Opus X!

Probably is going to be inflated due to location, but I'll have to say that the Sosa boys are a-1 in my book and never fail to deliver anything other than utmost courtesy, hospitality and service everytime I stop by. Whether it's in their Orlando post, or back home here on Calle Ocho at Macabi. True BOTLS in every sense of the word.

And, fwiw, at their shop here in Miami, all their sticks, Opus included, are right at MSRP. And, it's a hell of a place to stop by, grab un cafecito at Versaille right next door, then venture back and sit down to a game of dominoes after picking up a stick. Great guys, all around.

p.s. - no affiliation with them, just gotta give props where props are due.

I can't wait to hear what they're charging for the "legendary" Opus X!

About the same as a night with Cinderella. :sign: :laugh:

That's probably not as expensive as you might think...those boys are pretty washed up now. After all, no one has really paid much attention to them since the days of Ratt, Poison, LA Guns and White Lion.

:sign: :sign: :sign: