• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dr Who

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
I was a big Dr Who fan in the 70's and 80's with its cheesy plots and cheesier effects. Who has watched the newest version? Is it true to the mold?

I saw a few snippets of the new one. Can't hold a candle to the old ones IMHO.

That'd be my guess. I just can't bring myself to watch one. Its like comparing Star Wars of the 70's to Flash Gordon serials. Oh, I'm also a huge Star Wars fan, but thats not the point.

First season was OK. Don't like the new Dr. from last night's season 2 premiere so much.

I actually tuned in a bit last night...I lost interest after around 87 seconds. I miss Tom Baker!

Tom Baker WAS Dr. Who IMHO.

Some of the newer ones were ok... but couldn't hold a candle to the man with 2 mile long scarf.

The new ones are OK. But no they don't compare to the old ones, which I will be watching in a couple of hours. :)

I used to love wathching the show. I don't know if I'm older and a lot less imaginative or what but I don't really like the new one or the old one anymore.

Al

First season was OK. Don't like the new Dr. from last night's season 2 premiere so much.

Just stand by he will grow on you(I've seen all of the second season already). I thought the same thing when I first saw the first two episodes of this season a few months ago but the second season starts getting good with the next episode.

Well I'm gonna listen to Shadow. I liked the first new Doctor. I will watch this series. It is new SciFi and I am an addict.