• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Driver Error

Any better today?

So far, no problems Rod. I personally don't wanna bitch about it, because I don't want you to take the IM feature away. Where else could I be asked "a/s/l" on a forum that I go to learn about cigars?

I hadn't experienced any driver errors until you topped this thread Todd God Bob Rob Rod . Coincidence or conspiracy?

I haven't been getting the errors, but the board is very slow. May be on my end, though, I don't know.

IM has been disabled for the time being. Looks like the only way around this is to setup a second server fully dedicated to messenger. Not sure if I can justify the expenses involved for such a small feature - doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'll see what I can do. Sorry this isn't working out.

IM has been disabled for the time being. Looks like the only way around this is to setup a second server fully dedicated to messenger. Not sure if I can justify the expenses involved for such a small feature - doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'll see what I can do. Sorry this isn't working out.

No worries Rod, it's a cool little extra but can live without it.

No worries Rod, it's a cool little extra but can live without it.
I agree. It's a great feature but not necessary. Thanks for letting us try it!

The next major release comes out next month, and it's supposed to be designed to run large sites. We'll give it another try then and see how it goes.

psiWarning.jpg

Low tire pressure on a Hyundai! I spend too much of my life in rental cars...