• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Droppin' In!

bigvinnysd

Cigar Intern
Hey all!

Been out of touch for a couple months, wrapping up school, and DAMN how this place has grown! I was on a smoking/drinking hiatus per doctors orders for about 7 months...

In case anyone's curious, here's some awesome things I've been waiting to toast a smoke for...

I graduated UCSD this last December with a BS in Human Biology..
Finished 4 years (2 as captain) of the Track Team, finishing out a great career at the CA State Championships...
Got accepted into the Graduate program at San Diego State University for a Masters in Exercise Physiology for Fall 2009...
Finished a 6 month internship with the US Navy in Medical Modeling and Simulations Research
Doc says my liver's Ok enough to finally able to drink again (smellysell - I've literally been waiting almost a year to drink those beers we traded for!)
Wrapped up the insurance paperwork and bought myself a new car..
Got a new puppy - half Siberian Husky, half Yellow Labrador Retriever... Cute as all hell!
Got myself a new girl... Cute as all hell! :)
Took a position as a Staff Researcher at UCSD Medicine...

LIFE IS GOOD!
It's good to be back boys... How ya'll doin'? What'd I miss??

And yes, threads like these are worthless without pics, so check em out!

3420887670_23f9c50609.jpg

3342418942_4a16e95cfd.jpg

Meet Aspen, the fluffiest puppy ever!

3342412160_1860b006e6.jpg

3342411034_a26a36ebdc.jpg

-VT

Welcome back Vinny, good to hear things are going good for you........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome back, congrats on things going your way. And yes the girlfriend and puppy are very cute.

Ken

Great, 4 pics with the dog and 1 with the girl :whistling:

Both are very cute. Glad to see you back, congrats on the graduation and the clear bill of health.

Good to see you're back, Vin! Thanks for the update! :thumbs:

Missed ya bro! Glad to see you around. Great to see all has been well.

Welcome back! That is a damn fluffy dog, be interested to see what he looks like all grown up. Smoke something fantastic, you have a lot of achievements piled up there :thumbs:.