• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dual conventional flame lighter

brian7836

I am looking at a Savinelli and a Prometheous Dual conventional flame lighter. Any have experience with them ? Any other options in the $100. range ?

Wootsie, are you serious!?! Google it man...

Savinelli is a pipe company that makes lighters. Which lighter from Savinelli are you looking at?

Savinelli is a pipe company that makes lighters. Which lighter from Savinelli are you looking at?

Jon, I'm surprised... OP joined a day ago, has one post which is above, and no comment about the Intro post?

Are you losing your touch sir?

I have a double corona lighter made by corona that is nice.

Jon, I'm surprised... OP joined a day ago, has one post which is above, and no comment about the Intro post?

Well crap, I'm losing my mind these days it seems!

Brian, go post an intro or I'm sending LilBastage to your house wearing nothing but his beard and a smile! :angry:

Well crap, I'm losing my mind these days it seems!

Brian, go post an intro or I'm sending LilBastage to your house wearing nothing but his beard and a smile! :angry:

There goes any chance I had of a good day.
sad.gif

It's his winter beard even. Not like his summer beard that he keeps trimmed up and looking nice.

It's his winter beard even. Not like his summer beard that he keeps trimmed up and looking nice.

That's right. And it's already in mid-winter form. I started early this year.

However, I don't leave the house in anything less than a shorty robe and gumboots once there's snow on the ground (so, anytime from now until May). The shrinkage and slush make going au naturale and bootless embarrassing and a might uncomfortable.