• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dunhill Estupendo tubo (1985)

insight

Making friends everywhere!
0707091433.jpg

My thoughts: It was really good! :p

Thanks Andrew/Elittle, you guys made my bday (I will out you this time)

Nice review... at least say "hints of gingerbread and a granola undertone" or something, will ya? :)

The BeeDog saves it. Happy birthday!

Nicely done, Andrew. That's quite a cigar you have there, Phil. I hope you enjoy it! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

PERFECT! a review I can associate with...

Happy B-Day dude!

Best review ever brother!!! :thumbs:

Brevity is the key to effective communication. Hope you had a great birthday Phil!

Jim

Come on Phil, throw us a freakin' bone :laugh:

Hopefully you enjoyed it and it lived up to the hype :thumbs:

Mike: this one was a 10/10 fwiw. It had a very complex flavor that I would describe as nutty with a caramel/toffee finish (less the sweetness). The cigar was incredibly smooth while still maintaining a lot of strength and flavor, very well rounded to the nub (and it did get nubbed). This one is a classic but good luck finding them heh

Mike: this one was a 10/10 fwiw. It had a very complex flavor that I would describe as nutty with a caramel/toffee finish (less the sweetness). The cigar was incredibly smooth while still maintaining a lot of strength and flavor, very well rounded to the nub (and it did get nubbed). This one is a classic but good luck finding them heh

Mmmmm reminds me of the wine herf....
:thumbs:

nice review!

Andrew as always you find a way! Nicely done, well at least he didn't say "it didn't suck"!