• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Duque Cigars

RaveDigger

At some point I signed up for a e-newsletter from DuqueCigars.com. Just today, I got an email from them saying that they had a little issue with their system and that some of their orders had been delayed, so to make it up to their newsletter subscribers, they're offering a box of Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Robusto cigars for roughly $75. This seems almost too good to be true as this box retails for roughly $115 I think. Has anyone ever had any experiences with DuqueCigars good or bad? I tried searching and couldn't find anything about them.

Thanks!

Sounds a bit suspicious to me, but I do not know anything about the company at all. Maybe the site owner had drank the sweat off a donkey's brow and is consequently under the influence it's of hallucinogenic effects?

For what it's worth, Duque cigars is an advertiser of mine and he hasn't paid his bill in a couple of months. I can't even get an email back from them.

Well the email that I got from them does indicate that they were having a problem with their email servers. Here is the email I received:

A Letter from The President

I know that some of you have been trying to get a hold of us for quite some time now, and that some of your shipments have been delayed. First let me say there is no excuse for the service that you have received and for that I am sorry. As a word of explanation, it has been brought to our attention that one of our phone numbers was not operating and that our email was malfunctioning, we should have caught it sooner. We have made changes in our procedures in house to assure that it will never happen again. Please be assured if you are waiting for a shipment from us that our team is working to make sure that every order is fulfilled as expeditiously as possible.

As a sign of our commitment to you that we are addressing these issues we want to make available to you a special offer that is only available to our newsletter subscribers. We know that you are our faithful customers and we appreciate yo ur patience and understanding in this matter. Many of you are fans of the Rocky Patel line of cigars so we are offering the Rocky Patel Edge Corojo Robusto Box. This is an item that is only available in our store; the MSRP for this box is $114.99. Until midnight Wednesday it will be available for $74.10

We hope that you will give us a chance to make this up to you. Customer service is very important to us here at Duque and we value you and your time. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Use this link to take advantage of The Edge Corojo Robusto - RPECR

Thomas Hunter

President

Phone AND email not working? Maybe because you're not paying your bills? Sounds fishy.... I'd stay away. If that's a cigar that interests you, maybe contact one of the vendors who regularly posts here on CP. They may not be able to match the deal, but the customer service will be top notch, and you won't have to worry about them disappearing.

I definitely like the Rocky Patel Edge cigars, but I guess it makes sense to pay the extra money to go with a reputable vendor. Thanks for the advice guys. I've found that cigarbid.com is highly regarded on this page, so I think I'll wait for a good deal to come around there.