• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eagle Idaho anyone?

CrnrPokt

I am in Eagle, Idaho for a couple days and would like to know if anyone knows of a good ciggar lounge or shop here to grab some treats?

Good to see another BOTL coming into town. Unfortunately, there are no lounges here. We have a decent B&M in downtown Boise, but the prices are a bit high due to our taxes (40% the last time I checked).

BlueDragon and KiltedCraftsman are usually up for a weekday smoke if you'd like to get together tomorrow evening. We can hit a local restaurant that allows cigar smoking on the balcony. If so, shoot me a PM and I'll see who is available.

Good to see another BOTL coming into town. Unfortunately, there are no lounges here. We have a decent B&M in downtown Boise, but the prices are a bit high due to our taxes (40% the last time I checked).

BlueDragon and KiltedCraftsman are usually up for a weekday smoke if you'd like to get together tomorrow evening. We can hit a local restaurant that allows cigar smoking on the balcony. If so, shoot me a PM and I'll see who is available.

Heck yeah! Let us know!