• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Eagles vs Cowboys.

Eagles who are they????? It was a great game, but the Eagles just don't have it together like the Cowboys!!! Cheers gents!

Great game from both teams. The Eagles are going to be a force this year. But gotta say:

How 'bout them COWBOYS!!!!!

lol @ "the Eagles don't have it together like the Cowboys"

Neither team showed that they have any kind of defense in that game, both teams made bonehead mistakes, Romo's butterfingers made a triumphant return, and in the end the Cowboys SQUEAKED out the win. It could have gone either way and came down to the last drive. Lots of blown calls by the refs for both sides too.

High scoring, but not a great game in my eyes. Eagles have some things to work on like finally learning how to run a 2 minute drill for once and searching for where the defense went. To me a great game by teams who played well means a great game on both sides of the ball.

BTW Andy Reid should have challenged that first drive "incomplete pass" which should have been a fumble recovered in the endzone for an Eagles TD.

Either way... I'm at least relieved the Eagles have shown they can be productive on offense without their top receivers and I think they'll do better than I thought they would this season, the second meeting between these two will be an important one.

lol @ "the Eagles don't have it together like the Cowboys"

Neither team showed that they have any kind of defense in that game, both teams made bonehead mistakes, Romo's butterfingers made a triumphant return, and in the end the Cowboys SQUEAKED out the win. It could have gone either way and came down to the last drive. Lots of blown calls by the refs for both sides too.

High scoring, but not a great game in my eyes. Eagles have some things to work on like finally learning how to run a 2 minute drill for once and searching for where the defense went. To me a great game by teams who played well means a great game on both sides of the ball.

BTW Andy Reid should have challenged that first drive "incomplete pass" which should have been a fumble recovered in the endzone for an Eagles TD.

Either way... I'm at least relieved the Eagles have shown they can be productive on offense without their top receivers and I think they'll do better than I thought they would this season, the second meeting between these two will be an important one.
I agree, on all points, except for the second matchup. They made the game too late in the season. I am pretty sure it's the last game.
Let the Cowboys fans think what they want. We will see you in the playoffs...unless we get a bye and you know the Boys can't win a playoff game. :cool:
Have a nice week everyone.

Let the Cowboys fans think what they want. We will see you in the playoffs...unless we get a bye and you know the Boys can't win a playoff game. :cool:

Spoken like a true Eggels Fan. By the way... exacly how many Super Bowl's have the Eggles won? and How many playoff wins do the Cowboys have? ??? :whistling: Just checkin'!

Agreed, not a great game, but GREAT entertainment. The Cowboys better step it up and knock off the F%&%#*g penalties! :p

Go Cowboys!!! :D

Spoken like a true Eggels Fan. By the way... exacly how many Super Bowl's have the Eggles won? and How many playoff wins do the Cowboys have? ??? :whistling: Just checkin'!

Agreed, not a great game, but GREAT entertainment. The Cowboys better step it up and knock off the F%&%#*g penalties! :p

Go Cowboys!!! :D
If you count that one year... or maybe that year...Hmmm..... Cowboys smell!!!!
It's okay, we can't all hold onto field goal snaps and love our quarterbacks. :D j/k!! You guys have a nice team. About time "The Barbarian" is featured. Still remember that 2 yard scramble, out of his own endzone, last year. SICK!
At least, it will be a fun season for both of us.

Well if you go by THIS era of Cowboys and Eagles teams then........ or were you going by teams from a time so long ago they have nothing to do at all with the current teams?

Just checkin! :whistling: :rolleyes: